Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Sasha has her own thread so apologies if she does. I think she's sweet but FFS I find the daily Insta stories of her posing just so annoying and arrogant... she probably isn't. Shes probably just a typical 26yo model/influencer... 🤣🤔

Reactions: 6
I don't think Sasha has her own thread so apologies if she does. I think she's sweet but FFS I find the daily Insta stories of her posing just so annoying and arrogant... she probably isn't. Shes probably just a typical 26yo model/influencer... 🤣🤔
She just loves herself so much. She’s not ugly but she’s nothing special, as I said about Foden’s gf she looks like every other typical influencer 😂 the most boring influencer I’ve ever come across in my life as well

Reactions: 13
She just loves herself so much. She’s not ugly but she’s nothing special, as I said about Foden’s gf she looks like every other typical influencer 😂 the most boring influencer I’ve ever come across in my life as well
PF girlfriend just looks exactly like almost every other girl in manchester in that age group; not saying that’s a bad thing! just that she’s very much your typical manny yute.

i think sasha is really pretty, but i honestly have no interest in her whatsoever. not in a mean way either, she seems nice enough.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.