Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think when he returns to Villa Park in a City shirt he will not get a great welcome from fans. Not sure how he will react to that....

I do think he should have posted something more than a short statement when he left, but maybe it was too difficult for him being a local lad.

You could tell in the photos with Villa fans before he left, he looked quite sad.

Reactions: 3
I really do think when he returns to Villa Park in a City shirt he will not get a great welcome from fans. Not sure how he will react to that....

I do think he should have posted something more than a short statement when he left, but maybe it was too difficult for him being a local lad.

You could tell in the photos with Villa fans before he left, he looked quite sad.
I agree. I think he'll get a very hostile reception but he's prob expecting it.

• Sad

o think it’s hard got him to talk about and he won’t get the best welcome returing in a city shirt but he will have his held high in reckon
I think what he posted was lovely and he will definitely expect it

Reactions: 1
I agree. I think he'll get a very hostile reception but he's prob expecting it.
Ive seen villa fans saying they plan to turn their backs for one minute at the 10th minute....

I do think though that pep needs to start him in that game. He needs to get it over & done with & hold his head up high. The best thing he can do now as far as villa fans are concerned is to go on and become the best player he possibly can.

I can totally see him back at villa in a coaching role at retirement.....I think he'll be lured back towards the end of his career.....be still wants that statue at villa park I reckon!

Reactions: 6
Ive seen villa fans saying they plan to turn their backs for one minute at the 10th minute....

I do think though that pep needs to start him in that game. He needs to get it over & done with & hold his head up high. The best thing he can do now as far as villa fans are concerned is to go on and become the best player he possibly can.

I can totally see him back at villa in a coaching role at retirement.....I think he'll be lured back towards the end of his career.....be still wants that statue at villa park I reckon!
I reckon he’ll end up back atVilla at some point and he does need to get over with my don’t think he will particular care

Reactions: 1
Yeah I also think he'll finish his playing career there. And all the haters will hail him like a returning king. Football eh?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I also think he'll finish his playing career there. And all the haters will hail him like a returning king. Football eh?
the will go back to kissing his arse , I jus globe the man tbh

footballs a crazy world

it’s like when dec said he had millwall fanscoming up to him

Reactions: 2

How embarrassing planning on turning your back at a specific time just because an ex player will be playing against you 😭 are they not embarrassed?

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing planning on turning your back at a specific time just because an ex player will be playing against you 😭 are they not embarrassed?
It's so childish....
The way I see it it was win win, jack got a step up into champions League and villa got a load of money to spend on players to get them to the next level.

How much longer could they realistically relied on jack carrying them? The figures with and without him last season spoke volumes.

They can now develop as a team rather than 'Jack & Co'

The clause was obviously written in to benefit both parties should anyone decide to trigger it.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe that hatchet job article (well, I can actually). Glad to see Jack fighting back, those would be his words/sentiment even if he didn’t type them out himself (a PR team wouldn’t take it upon themselves to do anything like that). Some of these Villa fans are so bloody childish.

Can’t wait to read the fanfic later after a busy old day 😀

In the meantime, a few pre-dinner aperitifs to send your heads giddy:

3DAF27A4-6858-482A-88D4-E627E794838D.jpeg
1465C5E3-078A-4661-9218-ACF9DEFB06DB.jpeg
8D9F7AD2-12F7-4055-9355-8AF7A80CDDA6.jpeg
31EA1485-2C8B-4A27-9677-DBB2B5B37DC5.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really interested in what line up we get on Sunday !
Jack won’t start if Southgate is planning on a big player rotation for this game.
But it’ll be good to see some of the guys get playtime like Calvert Lewin, Hendo , TAA and Coady

Reactions: 2
Really interested in what line up we get on Sunday !
Jack won’t start if Southgate is planning on a big player rotation for this game.
But it’ll be good to see some of the guys get playtime like Calvert Lewin, Hendo , TAA and Coady
DCLain’t there now he dropped out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.