Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night was a
Good night so much content so much rice so much Jack I couldn’t get enough I’m surprised I survived , the lad did Us proud and stood their ground being in sundayb

Jack Grealish #14 drinking from plastic cups , just give me a foook πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night was a
Good night so much content so much rice so much Jack I couldn’t get enough I’m surprised I survived , the lad did Us proud and stood their ground being in sundayb

Jack Grealish #14 drinking from plastic cups , just give me a foook πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You just know that someone had the job of giving them a bollocking for touching the glasses.

Imagine jack and rice rice baby having to apologise to you! πŸ₯΅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You just know that someone had the job of giving them a bollocking for touching the glasses.

Imagine jack and rice rice baby having to apologise to you! πŸ₯΅
inwas reading the paper and saw rice knee someone if the face hoping it was me

the where legends lastnight and that should go down in history

Reactions: 1
Jack Grealish #14 Back in England shorts, giving us all the horny thoughts

Note the bulge πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

He makes me ache all over and my nether regions burn 😩πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just realised Jack didn’t have his hand bandage on last night - his thumb is finally fixed!

That said, happy for him to completely break his hand giving me a good seeing to πŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅

Love Rice and co but more in a brotherly way like I love all the England boys, tbh I’ve only got eyes for Jack 😍😈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
jack grealish #14 from the etihad to leeds fest then budapest, us tattlers are still obsessed

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.