Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little look just then...penetrates your soul :love: hope someone grabbed that.

Reactions: 2
For fucks sake girls I've been out for a drink with my chap- it's my wedding anniversary.
What have I missed? Does Jack look hot? Did he get naked? Did he do the shorts tuck? Does he smell of sauvage?!!! Does Mings want to have sex with me? Fill me in!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
declan is honestly just such pure happy vibes. just living his best life. love that for him.
I honestly rate him so much. He’s not always the best player on the pitch but when he’s good he’s unreal. And his vibes off the pitch are unmatched

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.