Jack Grealish #13 Bucket hat gives us the ick, get that football kit back on quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id ride him till he was dry, like a hyperactive Duracell toy

Reactions: 6
How is it possible for a cap and a hoody to be so unbelievably sexy?

Reactions: 18
We should all watch the interview in full tomorrow and play the JG drinking game. One for every time he says:

Yeah, no
Obviously
Like I says

We'll be shitfaced

Reactions: 18
We should all watch the interview in full tomorrow and play the JG drinking game. One for every time he says:

Yeah, no
Obviously
Like I says

We'll be shitfaced
Or watch the one when he signed for Man City. A shot every time he said emm

Thanks my liver just exploded

Reactions: 9
I thought there was a trial period, no one warned me!

I’d still have Jack’s babies though.
Oh fuck yeah, that goes without saying

I want to spoon him and run my fingers through his hair and gently kiss his neck while he’s sleeping…

Although he’d probably be like “Wha’ the fook are you doin’? I’m tryna sleep ’ere”
Don't ruin the illusion......jack's engine is always running!

Reactions: 5
Can I just ask, WHEN THE FUCK IS JACK GOING TO DO A NAKED CALANDER?! I'm going to have to make my own at this rate

Reactions: 17
Can I just ask, WHEN THE FUCK IS JACK GOING TO DO A NAKED CALANDER?! I'm going to have to make my own at this rate
Don’t get me started on this one - total farce he hasn’t made one yet .

Wearing too many clothes in training again earlier but I can forgive him as he’s just

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.