Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could well change but I get the vibe that he's a nice bloke. He seems to pose endlessly with fans for selfies and is sweet with kids.
He does seem to enjoy time with fans and comes across genuine in his interviews. Just seems like a happy go lucky kind of fella and loves life. Like someone else said that's parts of the appeal, they do seem to be making brand Grealish at the moment though. Some of the SM stuff is a bit cheesy. Can see it going the Lingard route with clothing deals and stuff.

Reactions: 3
I bleeping LOVE JACK GREALISH!!!! I wanna duck him, suck him and wipe his arse for him. Please swing my way jack, I dunno how much longer I can go on. My hole is empty without you 😭
Definitely my type of girl you are 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s this video, the one I watch on a daily basis:

Carpet gate happens in the first few minutes, after Jack gets dropped off in the garage like a late Amazon parcel 😂

FFS sake dud link, it’s Jack’s first day at Man City video on Man City’s YouTube channel, I lack the required prowess to link properly!
Oh Ive seen that, but missed that nugget. Fuckin' dive, the mum in me is always shouting about his bleeping sliders!!

Reactions: 1
He seems very secure in himself and doesn't come across very media trained like most footballers.
I’ve actually found myself wishing I was more like him recently. Instead of the anxiety I feel I would love to just be myself in all settings. I feel like it doesn’t matter where he is or what setting he’s in he’s the same person every time very calm and collected. If that even makes sense 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When he starts pushing his head out and his neck starts going 😂😂😂 Calm down babes, have a day off.

Blood pressure through the roof
Creased 😭 I don’t blame him tbh the people were shouting that Megan was a fat bleep, was only a few months after she gave birth as well. Megan is literally the fittest England wag and even after having Arlo she’s never been anywhere near fat

Reactions: 11
Creased 😭 I don’t blame him tbh the people were shouting that Megan was a fat bleep, was only a few months after she gave birth as well. Megan is literally the fittest England wag and even after having Arlo she’s never been anywhere near fat
I agree I rate megan so much she’s Beautiful inside and out defo a loyal girl

Reactions: 5
I bleeping LOVE JACK GREALISH!!!! I wanna duck him, suck him and wipe his arse for him. Please swing my way jack, I dunno how much longer I can go on. My hole is empty without you 😭
Post of the year! 😂 Totally get it though, the guy has sent me insane these past few weeks, I no longer recognise my calm, collected, professional, mature self. I’ve regressed into a teenage horny wreck who can’t stop thinking about him from the moment I wake up till I go to bed - and during work conference calls in between. In a weird way, after the last two years of my life disappearing with lockdowns etc, I quite like it - I feel like I have desire and feelings again.

Still wouldn’t wipe his arse though. Unless he was very ill and totally incapable of looking after himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish he would of licked then fingers at the end 🤤🤤🤤

Post of the year! 😂 Totally get it though, the guy has sent me insane these past few weeks, I no longer recognise my calm, collected, professional, mature self. I’ve regressed into a teenage horny wreck who can’t stop thinking about him from the moment I wake up till I go to bed - and during work conference calls in between. In a weird way, after the last two years of my life disappearing with lockdowns etc, I quite like it - I feel like I have desire and feelings again.

Still wouldn’t wipe his arse though. Unless he was very ill and totally incapable of looking after himself 😂
I'm glad it's not just me, my phone is like a hot potato, literally on it all day. My work is definitely suffering, which is actually quiet worrying 🤦‍♀️ tbf I'd probably lick his arse rather than wipe it 😂 what have I become?

My bloke is one lucky fella (until jack shows up)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.