Jack Grealish #12 Piledriver thighs and goal scoring knees, someone hire him a stylist please please please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really does think he is the don though, when really heโ€™s trips up over his own two feet in his sliders and there video evidence of it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This picture has made me howl. It looks like he has no neck and just a massive fat head ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

C6139186-B39E-4A08-9038-6539E3B9E24A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He really does think he is the don though, when really heโ€™s trips up over his own two feet in his sliders and there video evidence of it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
That video was so good. He looked angry at the carpet like it was the carpets fault

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I donโ€™t know if this has been posted before but damn, even when heโ€™s being dopey, heโ€™s FAF!
He can give me is his wonkey one anyday!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need to see this video! Where is it? Of course it must have been the carpet fault.
Itโ€™s this video, the one I watch on a daily basis:

Carpet gate happens in the first few minutes, after Jack gets dropped off in the garage like a late Amazon parcel ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s this video, the one I watch on a daily basis:

Carpet gate happens in the first few minutes, after Jack gets dropped off in the garage like a late Amazon parcel ๐Ÿ˜‚
FFS sake dud link, itโ€™s Jackโ€™s first day at Man City video on Man Cityโ€™s YouTube channel, I lack the required prowess to link properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it endearing that he just says what he thinks without filter, wears some godawful clothes and doesn't give a tit and doesn't take himself too seriously? Think that's part of his appeal for me ....if I ignore the misdemeanours and being a fuckboy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find it endearing that he just says what he thinks without filter, wears some godawful clothes and doesn't give a tit and doesn't take himself too seriously? Think that's part of his appeal for me ....if I ignore the misdemeanours and being a fuckboy.
He could well change but I get the vibe that he's a nice bloke. He seems to pose endlessly with fans for selfies and is sweet with kids.

Reactions: 9
He seems very secure in himself and doesn't come across very media trained like most footballers.

Reactions: 8
He seems very secure in himself and doesn't come across very media trained like most footballers.
Does anyone else see this starting to change though? His answers have definitely been sounding a little more robotic to me.

Part of his appeal is definitely his cheeky chappy, twinkle in his eye, persona

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else see this starting to change though? His answers have definitely been sounding a little more robotic to me.

Part of his appeal is definitely his cheeky chappy, twinkle in his eye, persona
Of course he will have training he is with city now and they want there players on point. So no mistake.

Unfortunately it was definitely his appeal

How is he so endering. ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
I bleeping LOVE JACK GREALISH!!!! I wanna duck him, suck him and wipe his arse for him. Please swing my way jack, I dunno how much longer I can go on. My hole is empty without you ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He could well change but I get the vibe that he's a nice bloke. He seems to pose endlessly with fans for selfies and is sweet with kids.
not to out myself on here but at the manchester unveiling, he made sure my daughter got a signed ball which i thought was very sweet of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
not to out myself on here but at the manchester unveiling, he made sure my daughter got a signed ball which i thought was very sweet of him!
Aww thats so sweet bet she was so happy.

Jack is so good with kids and his family it's just relationship with the cousin where the flags come up but in general I think he is a sweet and kind guy I don't think he is a bad person or even means any harm.

I bleeping LOVE JACK GREALISH!!!! I wanna duck him, suck him and wipe his arse for him. Please swing my way jack, I dunno how much longer I can go on. My hole is empty without you ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Omg I love you. Like seriously your amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.