Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for preseason Jack in japan and korea
IMG_5936.jpeg

constantly in ice baths with a confused face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope he keeps a low profile while he’s away with his friends the naysayers heads would explode if they found out he got straight back on it after the England game

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey, not been on here for a while, but I do love holiday jack and am waiting excitedly for the juicy pics but they don’t seem to be coming 😩 however I saw these pic on his tagged pics on Instagram. Does anyone know if these are old pics or recent ones? Xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where do we think he is? I follow his other mate on Instagram and he put up a story saying Las Vegas I will try SS it.
There were a couple of people early yesterday morning on twitter saying they had seen him at the MGM Grand pool party in Vegas.
Fair play to him, if you can do it without the hassle of the press, it’s more fun!
He’s been online as I’ve seen he’s liked Sasha’s post. Not sure if he’s posted, I still don’t follow him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
His dj friends not with him so that’s probably why he’s been under the radar. Do you think Sasha actually enjoys her holidays like is she not constantly thinking what’s he getting up to? 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.