Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone very PC
It’s not what it used to be, I miss tuffers, Dawson and obviously sue
The new three have no chemistry or banter
Agree we needs a new Question of Sport line up. How about Woodsy as the new Sue and Jack leading one team with Freddie Flintoff the other (would prefer Jamie Rednapp but you can’t have 2 footballers)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree we needs a new Question of Sport line up. How about Woodsy as the new Sue and Jack leading one team with Freddie Flintoff the other (would prefer Jamie Rednapp but you can’t have 2 footballers)
Freddie’s done panel shows need someone nearer jacks age. Joe marler would be good but it’s whether him and Jack would get along

Reactions: 1
Woodsy Jack and Ben Stokes would be perfect !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sasha travelling round the amalfi coast for the next week … so he’s probably hopped straight on that plane to vegas

Reactions: 4
Think Jack is already on a lads holiday, his close friend posted a video dancing in tiny swim shorts .. however everything else is very silent, I can’t imagine he’ll over publicise being away after the stick he got for the treble celebrations

Reactions: 9

This is cute from the latest upload on Man City YouTube he isn’t in it much but there’s a bit at the end where he’s all emotional🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Think Jack is already on a lads holiday, his close friend posted a video dancing in tiny swim shorts .. however everything else is very silent, I can’t imagine he’ll over publicise being away after the stick he got for the treble celebrations
If u look in the mirror it looks like it's Jack filming him

I have no idea what's going on 🤣
Ha ha brilliant, can see Jack in background He did say in an interview he goes out but very careful more discrete. Bet his holiday planner/ security/ have it sorted for him now days. Wish we could get some holiday pics like Mykonos 2021 post Euros🕺🎉✌🤟

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Found this earlier and thought it was funny ! Loved that film too

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry new to this thread! What’s everyone’s overall opinion on Sasha? She keeps appearing on my fyp and she seems soo sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.