Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet its next to their bed and Sash is getting proper fed up of him constantly pressing it getting it to make different noises during their lovemaking sessions
It doesn't give me the ick, to be fair... 😃🤣😛

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This article is wild, because it contains the phrase "Birmingham's most prolific fingerer" and describes Jack as the baby goat that calms the large horse that is Haaland 😂

What a brilliant article. I hope it always stays positive for Jack - he is his own person and that does seem very rare - I think the sanitisation stems from feral for most of them tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Sasha is in Capri on a girls trip…. Where the hell will Jack end up either tonight or tomorrow ?
if it’s vegas, I think he might need a new liver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Google says Callum Wilson is 5'11" and James Maddison is 5'9".

VRL I am losing my mind.
WHATT

I have consulted the gospels on height
The Euro 2020 sticker book has him at 1.75m
The World cup 2022 sticker book also has him at 1.75m
The others didn’t make the sticker book cut

• Heart
WHATT

I have consulted the gospels on height
The Euro 2020 sticker book has him at 1.75m
The World cup 2022 sticker book also has him at 1.75m
The others didn’t make the sticker book cut
I'm 95% sure he's taller than that.

I think he's at least 5'10" but not as tall as 6'. I'll let him quibble about the specifics of the in between range.

I fancy Luke Shaw with hair
Luke Shaw with hair (+facial hair) is a handsome man 👍

Omg meeee tooo View attachment 2252119he’s well buff now

wtf is trent doing in this pic
Do his knees not work?

• Haha
I'm 95% sure he's taller than that.

I think he's at least 5'10" but not as tall as 6'. I'll let him quibble about the specifics of the in between range.

Luke Shaw with hair (+facial hair) is a handsome man 👍

Do his knees not work?
Who’s willing to order one of them lifestyle cardboard cut outs for science obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lovely goal(s) from Saka 😍 but still I am boooored (sorry Gareth, I am never satisfied)

Anyone got any hair-thickening tips?

My hair is very very fine and has been falling out a bit from my anaemia 😢 I'm sorting my health out but feel so self-conscious about it

Jack is coming on! 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lovely goal(s) from Saka 😍 but still I am boooored (sorry Gareth, I am never satisfied)

Anyone got any hair-thickening tips?

My hair is very very fine and has been falling out a bit from my anaemia 😢 I'm sorting my health out but feel so self-conscious about it

Jack is coming on! 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳
They’re gonna be singing saka is on fire he’s such a cutie. I love him

you can get shampoo and also I would suggest taking supplements like extra vitamins and eating lots of things with iron in like spinach and broccoli

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.