Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love him in his England kit
---

Get me in a night club with him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I love how she had to put an Instagram story saying the wedding was “last Friday” & mentioned in her post she’s had “no sleep” so everyone knows she’s been celebrating with him.

Well I feel sorry for her actually!

Reactions: 6

Great little video of the whole parade feat The Pigeon/Turkey himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she had to put an Instagram story saying the wedding was “last Friday” & mentioned in her post she’s had “no sleep” so everyone knows she’s been celebrating with him.

Why’s that

Reactions: 2

I guess that’s because of all of the rumours that always follow him. She probably was with him most of the time - it seems like their families and friends celebrated with them the past few days.

Reactions: 4

I don’t think she had to say that, she was in videos and photos from the celebrations, except Ibiza and the club after the parade.
There are pictures of her at the parade too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.