Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the fact all the players are singing the songs that the fans made up through the whole of the celebtrations. Everytime i hear Fleetwood Mac, Abba, and Freed from Desire I'll rememeber these scenes.
Bout time Jack had his own song now !!!
Tbh a lot of players at clubs do this, especially lower league clubs.
Jack used to get “super, super Jack, super Jacky Grealish” at the Villa, we’re a creative bunch 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jack stopped to say hi to Rodri gf. A friend of Ayme is filming and he’s got some other tiktoks in his account. One from a city celebration

---
Party Jack is the gift that keeps giving

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Jack stopped to say hi to Rodri gf. A friend of Ayme is filming and he’s got some other tiktoks in his account. One from a city celebration

---
Party Jack is the gift that keeps giving
Lucky Laura! I love party Jack. I can’t stand belligerent drunks, but Jack is actually endearing when he’s drunk off his ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently kelvin john walks Phil arrived last night and jacks arriving today

Looks like sash hasn’t been around while he’s been partying as she been at her best friends wedding 👀 I would not dare leave him alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.