Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9607.jpeg

Jack all star struck on burnaboys account.

I don’t remember Michelle de bruyne following Sasha before but she does now. @Donald23 ansa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2239978
Jack all star struck on burnaboys account.

I don’t remember Michelle de bruyne following Sasha before but she does now. @Donald23 ansa
I think she got a follow around Halloween along with a few other fringe wags. I only remember because her and Taylor organised and she followed rubens brother legit the night after and so did Taylor’s friend maddie (the one who looks slightly manly with wayyyy to much filler) and then quickly unfollowed him (I sort of wonder if the dias brother was on the pull at Halloween)
Michelle is stunning but too cliquey and choreographed for me. She’s probably lining Sasha up for a slot on her podcast. I like that Sasha keeps herself to herself and has other things going on outside of jacks career (yes I know she gets a lot of the gigs because of Jack but hey at least she can afford to buy a fraction of her clothes unlike other wags)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sasha’s even edited her latest Instagram post at her friends wedding to add “last Friday”. Why would it be that important to go back and edit the caption.

It’s just to prove that she hasn’t been sat at home whilst letting her boyfriend get wasted and do what he wants.

She’s not really in the mainstream videos/ photos that are circulating
---
I personally think she’s very likeable, I’m just making an observation 😂

They are dancing to the school Drama lessons record player, here 😃😃😆😆

gettyimages-1498456019-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-1498456025-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not a fan of jacks sister Keira 👀👀👀 she is the type that's pretty and knows she is pretty...iykwim

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a fan of jacks sister Keira 👀👀👀 she is the type that's pretty and knows she is pretty...iykwim
She is lovely. My nephews girlfriend knows a few of her friends and has spoken to her on nights out in birmingham a few times. Always had nice things to say about her.

Reactions: 13
gosh been gone like a month and everyone slagging off the grealish gals… smells like bitterness in here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.