Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really has solidified that Parade Jack is my favourite Jack ❤

I would also pay good money to have access to his private Insta right now, god knows what’s been posted on his stories there
It’s my favorite, too. This year’s and last year’s Parade Jacks are the best. :D
This photo is really next level. Can’t get enough of it. :love:
---
I laughed out loud at this…
The kid’s such a mood. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My partner says he read somewhere they are going to have to get the club welfare team to keep an eye on him as they’ve tipped him as the next Paul Gascgoine 😭 Not our Jack surely????

He’s very badly gone in this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s an absolute pillock 🤣 looks cheap, and don’t get me started about his hair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love the fact all the players are singing the songs that the fans made up through the whole of the celebtrations. Everytime i hear Fleetwood Mac, Abba, and Freed from Desire I'll rememeber these scenes.
Bout time Jack had his own song now !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion but I am not arsed with parade Jack, this is a level of chaos I cannot cope with - I’m here for the topless stills but hard pass on the video footage 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.