Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well sasha has limited her comments on Instagram. Unfortunately for her she still can't hide away from this

Reactions: 4
Well sasha has limited her comments on Instagram. Unfortunately for her she still can't hide away from this
oh dear. This isn't going to end well. She could ignore it while it was just strangers telling her that her bf was cheating but not so easy to ignore when plastered all over the media. The fact that the very first thing he does when he has 24 hours away from her is attempt to hook up...I'm sure he'll tell her that he was hacked or some rubbish.

Reactions: 7
oh dear. This isn't going to end well. She could ignore it while it was just strangers telling her that her bf was cheating but not so easy to ignore when plastered all over the media. The fact that the very first thing he does when he has 24 hours away from her is attempt to hook up...I'm sure he'll tell her that he was hacked or some rubbish.
I bet he did hook up with someone it's not hard for him so think we can class this as cheating 🤣.

It's in the papers now she cannot hide from it anymore and it seems like it just gonna get worse from here.

Reactions: 1
I bet he did hook up with someone it's not hard for him so think we can class this as cheating 🤣.

It's in the papers now she cannot hide from it anymore and it seems like it just gonna get worse from here.
And that hook up may then sell her story. More t/c I expect.

Oh god I do feel sorry for her. It isn’t gonna end well with them both unless he tells her how many different lies. But he can’t lie himself out of the proof🤷🏻‍♀️ Hopefully she will see that. —I’m so sorry if this doesn’t make sense I’ve just woken up 😂

Reactions: 2
And that hook up may then sell her story. More t/c I expect.
God I hope so 🤣🤣. I'm ready for more tea.

So many comments on tiktok saying its fake how stupid are these people.

At least in here we all know what he is like and know it's true

I wonder if he went out last night in London cos two of his mates were....
🤣🤣 imagine him out in London hooking up while this is going on and sasha at home on her own. Bloody hell is a disaster waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for anyone that's betrayed or cheated on. But she has choices. She's young and good looking. They're not married, they have no kids. She can leave. However, the career that she wants depends on her association with him.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I can't see her leaving for any of his behaviours. He could even get a girl pregnant and she would stay.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why do I feel like he's gonna screw up big time, not just with sasha but his career

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if the grealish_rebecca insta account has put any stories up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.