Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother went to the city match yesterday and I specifically asked him to send me photos of JG and he said he was within touching distance of him and didn’t take a pic and I’m absolutely furious

💔💔
May I suggest murder. I'll give you an alibi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has the bandage become a new superstition like the socks? Cos I swear he’s had a bad thumb for 2 months now whats the deal here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has been photographed at Trotters Jewellers today - buying an apology gift for the cousin I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My brother went to the city match yesterday and I specifically asked him to send me photos of JG and he said he was within touching distance of him and didn’t take a pic and I’m absolutely furious

💔💔
Wow. That is just cruel.
Cut him out of your life. It’s the only reasonable response.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
J had some very old pics of him and his cousin on his Twitter feed - from when they were about 19. They were really sweet and they've been deleted in past few days

• Wow
Reactions: 7
J had some very old pics of him and his cousin on his Twitter feed - from when they were about 19. They were really sweet and they've been deleted in past few days
Maybe his PR team new so was hiding anything to do with sasha. I have no idea just having a guess.

Probably the closest we will ever get to a pic of Jack & Sasha being public 😂😭
Nah, that's just bad. Imagine if he hasn't posted the pic with his family because she is on it, and he wants to continue acting as if she is not his girlfriend even though everyone knows they are together.

Reactions: 8
Nah, that's just bad. Imagine if he hasn't posted the pic with his family because she is on it, and he wants to continue acting as if she is not his girlfriend even though everyone knows they are together.
That's what he want thought. I mean he didn't post that picture. And that really says alot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.