Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, Jason Turner - what a throwback! He was my fave
Plenty of lip licking action on the MM thread

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, Jason Turner - what a throwback! He was my fave
Plenty of lip licking action on the MM thread
Jason Turner was my absolute fave. My teenage self was devastated when he was killed off.

I started the first MM thread I’m trying to catch up

Reactions: 1
Jason Turner vibes
What does soapy mean? I’ve not heard of this expression before?

Jason Turner was my absolute fave. My teenage self was devastated when he was killed off.

I started the first MM thread I’m trying to catch up
Same, traumatic! Wasn't even put off by him nobbing Kathy Beale and having a hermaphrodite baby!

mmmm,Id wash Jack alright........

..... in all his little places

Reactions: 3
Same, traumatic! Wasn't even put off by him nobbing Kathy Beale and having a hermaphrodite baby!
I actually forgot about that story line. Think I’m gonna have to go and find somewhere to watch it. I bloody loved all the drama. Tanya Turner was iconic!!

Reactions: 5
Werent Jason Turner the one who shot Conrad Gates?

Edit, No it werent. Twas Bruno.

Jack not knowing what an encyclopedia was still makes me chuckle.

What a sweet, sexy, little idiot he is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.