Jack Grealish #10 Meet and greet with his mum and cousin, if only it was for the tattle dozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love his furry legs. It's why I don't feel that he would shave his pubes. I think if he was a pube waxer then he'd go the full Ronaldo and do the legs too
OMG HIS PUBES

I just died from laughing so hard. bleeping brilliant 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The boy knows what he’s doing 💦💦

Attachments

Reactions: 3
My friend just sent me this...and if I had to see it so do all of you.

I'll pay for the bleach. I promise!

On other note, and I know that this is our man thread but...I would do Kepa 24/7 too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love his furry legs. It's why I don't feel that he would shave his pubes. I think if he was a pube waxer then he'd go the full Ronaldo and do the legs too
I don't reckon he shaves them, you can see the top of his crab ladder in the holiday pic where he's just wearing his trunks. You'd not leave that bit and shave the rest.

• Haha
The tongue out / licking his lips seems to be a new favourite tease for us and I am absolutely 100% here for it 🥵😍

Jack says it’s time for bed ladies….
This one always feels like it could be his arrest mugshot.

New video..he still comes across pretty down to earth in this

Reactions: 9
If he was scouse I’m honestly not sure I’d be able to stop myself from turning up to training naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't reckon he shaves them, you can see the top of his crab ladder in the holiday pic where he's just wearing his trunks. You'd not leave that bit and shave the rest.
Agreed. I have devoted much time to pondering this question. Far more than I have the job I'm paid to do

• Haha
Agreed. I have devoted much time to pondering this question. Far more than I have the job I'm paid to do
I reckon he does. Just a hunch. His eyebrows are neater than mine!! I feel like down there would be neat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.