Jack Edwards #3 Liberté! Fraternité! No-Jacques-té!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has the strangest textured hair I've ever seen
That's what it is. It was something that screamed Simon Cowell, about his hair. Not the hairline itself, but the texture. I swear Simon Cowell had this weird texture thing going on with his hair.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know who this Dakota person was so I decided to Google.

Why do they look like two randomly generated sims from The Sims 3? An incredibly awkward energy. I bet they could both bore the wallpaper off a wall.

2C590706-FED9-400B-B117-0B0BD62E7F78.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t know who this Dakota person was so I decided to Google.

Why do they look like two randomly generated sims from The Sims 3? An incredibly awkward energy. I bet they could both bore the wallpaper off a wall.

View attachment 1508400
Wow, she actually has even less sexual energy than he does. And what are those shoes/socks she's wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's what it is. It was something that screamed Simon Cowell, about his hair. Not the hairline itself, but the texture. I swear Simon Cowell had this weird texture thing going on with his hair.
Now that you've mentioned it I can't unsee the Simon Cowell thing!

I was blissfully unaware of Dakota until someone on the Ruby Granger thread directed me to her vlogs. Less than 1 minute into this one and I thought 'wow she's worse than Ruby and Jack combined'. Maybe that's unfair. It's only a first impression. What is with these foreign (i.e. Non-French) YouTubers and their obsession with the most cliched version of Paris? Maybe it's a good thing. They can all congregate there and live in a pretentious bubble away from the rest of us.

I don’t know, this tragic (who just stands up at a bus stop silently reading, completely ignoring their friend? I bet the bus drove past them on purpose) selfie yells “Annoying girl and her tedious gay best friend” to me:

1-A75-AD70-9-EE1-46-DC-88-DC-30-BABB227-AE0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or do they try way too hard to show they are book people, to the point it actually convinces me they arent

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know, this tragic (who just stands up at a bus stop silently reading, completely ignoring their friend? I bet the bus drove past them on purpose) selfie yells “Annoying girl and her tedious gay best friend” to me:

View attachment 1509289
Sorry did you miss all the videos they did about reading WHENEVER you can? That way you READ MORE. At the bus stop, waiting in the queue for a croissant, doing a no. 2. That's how they read and get so much out of their books!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somebody mentioned Jack arranging books by color thing in the previous thread.
It's annoying how JAck is so much focused on aesthetics now rather than actual stuff.
Like, we already have Ruby for that. Don't need anymore of that.

Reactions: 7
He has the strangest textured hair I've ever seen
For real, it is so dense and seems to stand completely upright. I think he could look better if he shaved his facial hair and got a buzz cut. I guess he's going for the scruffy artiste look.

Oh wow, I had no idea who Dakota was. I saw her in Jacques's ig story but didn't know she also had a booktube channel and could have lived my entire life without that information. Like, why is she trying so hard to sound like a manic pixie girl from a 2000s movie?! I don't know if they are dating but that would be a perfect match of arrogance and boredom, Jacques Edouard et Marie-Daquotta.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry for the double posts but I just came across this comment on Dakota's channel and I think it just sums it up:

Screenshot 2022-08-20 19.42.24.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How did Mr "Did you know ✋😲 that books (!) were burned 😲😲 🔥 in Nazi Germany 😳?" get an Anne Frank sponsorship?

"Did you know... it (the diary) is actually dedicated to her (Anne Frank's) imaginary friend Kitty? 😲" yes Jack everybody knows that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.