Jack Edwards #3 Liberté! Fraternité! No-Jacques-té!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she's like the Lidl version of Sabrina
i've linked to this comment on the dakota thread, hope that's okay!

Reactions: 2
How did Mr "Did you know ✋😲 that books (!) were burned 😲😲 🔥 in Nazi Germany 😳?" get an Anne Frank sponsorship?

"Did you know... it (the diary) is actually dedicated to her (Anne Frank's) imaginary friend Kitty? 😲" yes Jack everybody knows that
That constipated look on Jack's face is just him using every ounce of sheer willpower not to pun his way through an ad for Anne Frank-related products.

"There's a new movie about Anne Frank...AN' FRANKLY, you should all go see it. Put it in your diary. The only people who should naht see it are Nazis. Did you know I live in Paris?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How did Mr "Did you know ✋😲 that books (!) were burned 😲😲 🔥 in Nazi Germany 😳?" get an Anne Frank sponsorship?

"Did you know... it (the diary) is actually dedicated to her (Anne Frank's) imaginary friend Kitty? 😲" yes Jack everybody knows that
he didn’t know that? I thought it was common knowledge…

Reactions: 7
This outfit is a mess! Just proof not to believe anything on social media because she comes across as very "chic" in her videos but shows up to a movie premiere wearing crew socks lol. Both of them look unmatched/awkward when it comes to chemistry, can't imagine how insufferable their conversations are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I screenshot this yesterday but forgot to upload.

This is so incredibly cringy.

So he set the camera up, walked back to the table, pretended to have a very causal and relaxed dining experience for about 20 seconds before going back, collecting the camera, stopping the video, editing out the awkward walking bits at the beginning and end and uploading this to his stories?

Absolutely unbearable.

5-DF16-A91-F970-4-BEE-ACAF-BC110917-BA31.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they're definitely dating haha but I refuse to acknowledge it. Just imagining what their conversations are about makes me cringe

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220824_125909_com.instagram.android.jpg

So presumably they went out on this night together and he hasn't said a word about it? Seems strange for something so dangerous to happen to your friend or "love" and totally ignore it?

Not mentioning her weird way of saying this.... The guy or gal spiking probably doesn't care about reading at all 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know, this tragic (who just stands up at a bus stop silently reading, completely ignoring their friend? I bet the bus drove past them on purpose) selfie yells “Annoying girl and her tedious gay best friend” to me:

View attachment 1509289
i don't know why but in this photo he just looks like he stinks of BO

• Haha
not to shame anyone for not knowing something but in his new video at 4:26 how do neither of them know what an oboe is?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
not to shame anyone for not knowing something but in his new video at 4:26 how do neither of them know what an oboe is?
Such a great advert for Durham education

He'll you should know that by the end of secondary school

Reactions: 5
Jack's top 5 video...

"After finishing this book I was literally ugly CRYING in this cafe in the middle of PARIS, it was a sunny day..."

He just can't stop himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack's top 5 video...

"After finishing this book I was literally ugly CRYING in this cafe in the middle of PARIS, it was a sunny day..."

It's weird how he believed he was deserving of acceptance to Oxford to study English when he thinks "literally" means "not even remotely".

Reactions: 3
Jack's top 5 video...

That's some Meghan Markle level of creative writing/truth speaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean, he could've just said:

"I'm going to tell you all the books I haven't read; here are all my physical books."

It would've saved everyone 15 minutes.
IKR and so many classics he hasn't read.. If he hasn't touched Chaucer HTF has he passed an English Degree? Admittedly I'm considerably older than Jack when I did my English degree and Masters but OMG

also "and why" i didn;t like the cover zz

What mood reader takes a stack of physical books on holiday? I'm a mood reader and when I travel I take my Kindle which literally has hundreds if not thousands without the weight. Then I can have access to whatever I want to read depending on what I feel like. Crap I even changed what I was reading 3 times on an office work day the other day depending on my mood, energy level and stress/workmind

Last edited:
Booktubers seem very anti-kindle (obviously there are exceptions) and he already said several times that he didn't want to unhaul certain books in case he needed to talk about them in videos... he could just put the picture on the screen but maybe that's not aesthetic enough

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.