Dakota Warren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-self proclaimed "Atrocity to God" (https://www.nowheregirl.space/faq)
-committed to posting on her blog like she is a 14 year old on tumblr in 2013
-casually ran away to paris because that's a totally normal and accessible thing to do
-her fans worship the ground she walks on
-@ fairy_bl00d on instagram because she's ✨different✨

-idk, what else?

(hope i did this correctly? plz let me know if anything is wrong!)

Reactions: 5
Just gonna copy my original comment on her, now that we have a dedicated thread -

What little I've seen of her she comes across very pretentious without reading anything obscure in the slightest. She gives off - 'Oh, I'm just reading this really obscure author... you've probably not even heard of him.... he's sort of unknown, but I did an English literature degree... yeah, his name is Oscar Wilde.' - vibes. If you're going to be a twit, at least commit to the bit and pull out some books to make me forgive the twattishness.

When she recommended 'Crime and Punishment' as a book to read to 'be pretentious but in an impress your English teacher kind of way' I thought she was having a laugh. Why would an English teacher be impressed by such a basic commonly read, well-known classic? Next she'll say read Pride and Prejudice to impress people and be ~tres pretentious tee hee~

And she's constantly recommending Camus, The Stranger. That dogshit book... Does she think it makes her look smart or something? lol.

The only thing I might say you missed in your otherwise great write-up is that she's just a copy-paste dark academia unoriginal tiktok clone, who is, in her own words "a giant, stinking narcissist" who "leave no space for humility". Her viewership being so high is ridiculous. Can't wait for her bubble to burst.

She's the female Jack Edwards to me - holds a ridiculous sway among young impressionable fools who like the idea and aesthetic of being a literary-type, and randomly packs up life and fucks off to Paris like the jobless toffs they are.

And as a final point, long live Alpro, the rivers, the rivers are running, the rivers are running white with Alpro almond milk.

1657288817882.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just gonna copy my original comment on her, now that we have a dedicated thread -

What little I've seen of her she comes across very pretentious without reading anything obscure in the slightest. She gives off - 'Oh, I'm just reading this really obscure author... you've probably not even heard of him.... he's sort of unknown, but I did an English literature degree... yeah, his name is Oscar Wilde.' - vibes. If you're going to be a twit, at least commit to the bit and pull out some books to make me forgive the twattishness.

When she recommended 'Crime and Punishment' as a book to read to 'be pretentious but in an impress your English teacher kind of way' I thought she was having a laugh. Why would an English teacher be impressed by such a basic commonly read, well-known classic? Next she'll say read Pride and Prejudice to impress people and be ~tres pretentious tee hee~

And she's constantly recommending Camus, The Stranger. That dogshit book... Does she think it makes her look smart or something? lol.

The only thing I might say you missed in your otherwise great write-up is that she's just a copy-paste dark academia unoriginal tiktok clone, who is, in her own words "a giant, stinking narcissist" who "leaves no space for humility". Her viewership being so high is ridiculous. Can't wait for her bubble to burst.

She's the female Jack Edwards to me - holds a ridiculous sway among young impressionable fools who like the idea and aesthetic of being a literary-type, and randomly packs up life and fucks off to Paris like the jobless toffs they are.

And as a final point, long live Alpro, the rivers, the rivers are running, the rivers are running white with Alpro almond milk.
Ugh, I don't know why a bunch of it struck out, so quoting with that section fixed.

But, yeah, she's quite the character. I like to play a game called 'would anyone condone this if you didn't look like that?' with youtubers and she doesn't pass the test. I can't imagine anyone condoning the pretentious toff nonsense she's on if she looked less ~algorithm friendly~.

Her channel has been going less than a year.. how come she has management? Or did that come first?

Also what is with the oversaturated red and bad lighting in her videos? Up your production values love.

Reactions: 2
Her channel has been going less than a year.. how come she has management? Or did that come first?

Also what is with the oversaturated red and bad lighting in her videos? Up your production values love.
Has she been doing tiktok for longer than that? She has more followers on tiktok i think so it'd make sense if that's how she got management even with a smaller yt channel?

Reactions: 2
You'd think a ✨dark academia enthusiast✨ like her would spell nietzsche correctly lol
Also not her appropriating Catholic culture, like sis 💅 people are already consuming God, every Sunday. :rolleyes: God, get with the times Dark Academia types, you're so 3000 and late.

I've had to block her on tiktok because why has she just appeared on my FYP rubbing a cherry on her cheek? ok edgy queen

Her poetry be like:

The Sun was resplendent today,
I did Ballet
I became decadent like a God, so I swallow him
But He's not you.

She's ridiculous. She acts for the viewer, not for herself. That's why she fronts with the style and reading "tastes" she has. Take wordhippo away from her and what does she have?

Reactions: 9

the way she lets the wine dribble down her face? and gets close to the camera to wipe it? ew

people are talking about her on jack's thread rn and someone said her look is giving Lidl version of sabrina the teenage witch lmao

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

the way she lets the wine dribble down her face? and gets close to the camera to wipe it? ew
She's is pretty much what would come out of a machine if you asked a hipster male who only drinks ✨single origin coffee✨ to input his ideal girl - dead behind the eyes, blunt cut bob, and just the right amount of 'appealing to dudes' with the gratuitous lip touching and eye-bleeping herself

1661037319039.png

The God killing stuff is so funny to me, I can't even begin to take it seriously. That's the tit that makes me think, 'wow she's really not aware of how she sounds, is she?'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Collects teeth??? 😭 She looks like such a narcissist, I'm thankful that her videos were never recommended to me by the algorithm

Reactions: 7
She's is pretty much what would come out of a machine if you asked a hipster male who only drinks ✨single origin coffee✨ to input his ideal girl - dead behind the eyes, blunt cut bob, and just the right amount of 'appealing to dudes' with the gratuitous lip touching and eye-bleeping herself

View attachment 1515164

The God killing stuff is so funny to me, I can't even begin to take it seriously. That's the tit that makes me think, 'wow she's really not aware of how she sounds, is she?'.
She explores "godhood" 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 1
Why does she think going on nights out makes her a hedonist? It's a normal thing most 23 year olds do lmao hardly Dorian Grey

• Haha
Is she hooking up with Jack Edwards?? They've been posting a lot of content together on TikTok...I used to like Dakota when her channel seemed earnest but now she seems trapped by living an "aesthetic" lifestyle and it comes across as try-hard and disingenuous.

Also annoying when she always mentions the fact that she's a classic literature major in every.single.video...like sis we get it, you're an "evolved reader" lol. Her whole schtick seems very contrived.