Jack Edwards #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s embarrassing that he does these when he’s sponsored and actively hides the ADs, a white text in a thumbnail is shady in my opinion (it’s allowed but it’s not okay)

Reactions: 5
Are the whole videos ads or does he just have sponsored sections of them like most other Youtubers.

I get that he's releasing merch (or whatever he calls it) again, but please... that colour palette is so ugly. It looks like something you'd see on the wall of a primary school classroom.

I never really understood why anyone would pay for for overpriced Z-list celeb youtubers stationery

Jack said on an IG story that he's moving to a new country in September, probably to do that screen-writing course in the USA. I wonder if it's one of those courses that tries to look legit by saying "See? We're based in the USA, home of Hollywood and NYC, you're bound to get famous and have loads of opportunities!" when actually 1000s of people do it every year and it has no prestige at all.

Reactions: 1
Jack said on an IG story that he's moving to a new country in September, probably to do that screen-writing course in the USA. I wonder if it's one of those courses that tries to look legit by saying "See? We're based in the USA, home of Hollywood and NYC, you're bound to get famous and have loads of opportunities!" when actually 1000s of people do it every year and it has no prestige at all.
They won’t let him in surely? It’ll be a European country?

No idea. That's the only country he's talked about moving to previously, unless he's thinking of moving to Germany like Jade?

I wouldn't put it past him to say he's moving to another country and then move to Scotland or something (yes we are another country, but most people wouldn't talk about it that way)

• Haha
I’m going to the US for my year abroad (after postponing a year because of COVID 😭) and I know someone going for their whole degree so they are letting people in for education purposes so it is possible!

Reactions: 6
I’m not one to gatekeep anything but something about Jack tagging his posts with bookstagram irritates me for some reason

Is Jack still maintaining that he has a girlfriend? She doesn’t seem to factor anywhere in his plans or lifestyle.

Is Jack still maintaining that he has a girlfriend? She doesn’t seem to factor anywhere in his plans or lifestyle.
i believe he's never really spoke about her online, except the odd video where he did like a challenge with her and in a Q&A he will bring it up, maybe she wants privacy? not too sure, but can def see where you're coming from. i forget he has a gf sometimes since he doesn't show her online and I guess we are so used to being shown everything on social media lol

i believe he's never really spoke about her online, except the odd video where he did like a challenge with her and in a Q&A he will bring it up, maybe she wants privacy? not too sure, but can def see where you're coming from. i forget he has a gf sometimes since he doesn't show her online and I guess we are so used to being shown everything on social media lol
Loool I went to school with her, as far as I'm aware they're still together?

I didn't really bother if he is still in a relationship or not. Because I thought maybe his GF is a private person and does not wanna be in front of a camera. I know I wouldn't and if my partner has a YouTube, I'd support them but be on-screen as little as possible.

What struck me the most is the recent video where he exchanged screentime for books and at the end said that he spent an average of 52 minutes daily on phone for work-related stuff on Slack and WhatsApp. I was like, "Dude, don't you and your GF talk on phone since you guys don't live together?" 52 minutes do not seem to suffice both work and personal stuff together TBH.

Or am I the odd duck here, who video-calls their partner every single day and spends more than an hour talking to them?

I didn't really bother if he is still in a relationship or not. Because I thought maybe his GF is a private person and does not wanna be in front of a camera. I know I wouldn't and if my partner has a YouTube, I'd support them but be on-screen as little as possible.

What struck me the most is the recent video where he exchanged screentime for books and at the end said that he spent an average of 52 minutes daily on phone for work-related stuff on Slack and WhatsApp. I was like, "Dude, don't you and your GF talk on phone since you guys don't live together?" 52 minutes do not seem to suffice both work and personal stuff together TBH.

Or am I the odd duck here, who video-calls their partner every single day and spends more than an hour talking to them?
I'm in a long distance relationship and when we're both doing nothing in the evening we will phone and watch a film together on Netflix and then listen to some music or something together whilst doing our own things also.

Reactions: 2

They might video call on their laptops rather than phones? If he showed his phone screen time that is

I think she’s private and probably planning a career in something like teaching so can’t be online. I also don’t think jack has ever or will ever splash his relationship online as it’s his job and he tends not to post anything personal online, we really still don’t even know that much about his family too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.