Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great for him that he’s getting these more mainstream jobs but he needs to remember why a lot of us followed in the first place. The podcast feels repetitive atm and he can’t even be bothered to make the occasional main channel video … not even the yearly love island video that hundreds of us asked for!!
exactly , I don't get why he doesn't they were always so popular!

Reactions: 4
Love Robbie , tolerate Stevie , hate Jack
I like stevie. I think he tries to show off to Jack sometimes and it makes him look like a bit of a dick when he's actually a decent guy.

The again, I remember being pretty much horrified that he dropped out of a (presumably funded) AHP (optician?) degree to become a streamer when he was almost qualified. I know it's hard work, especially when working full time and I think he's a step dad as well, but still. Really stupid move if you ask me. It seemed so unlike him to do something like that. He doesn't strike me as a reckless person so idk wtf that was about.

Reactions: 6
I like stevie. I think he tries to show off to Jack sometimes and it makes him look like a bit of a dick when he's actually a decent guy.

The again, I remember being pretty much horrified that he dropped out of a (presumably funded) AHP (optician?) degree to become a streamer when he was almost qualified. I know it's hard work, especially when working full time and I think he's a step dad as well, but still. Really stupid move if you ask me. It seemed so unlike him to do something like that. He doesn't strike me as a reckless person so idk wtf that was about.
I think stevie is a decent guy. He’s given up his job to rely on streaming and Jack though and I feel like he’s changing and becoming more cocky.
Isn’t Jack known for just getting rid of people once he can’t be bothered with them? Problem with employing girlfriends and friends I guess.

Reactions: 5
Robbie Knox appreciation post, bloody love that man ❤
Robbie Knox is phenomenal, love him.

Yeah I don’t get that at all, why drop out so near to the end? Complete waste of the last how ever many years……. Strange choice. I do really like Stevie though generally speaking

so Robbie has Covid …. Who else has Jack infected with his irresponsible behaviour ??

• Wow
so Robbie has Covid …. Who else has Jack infected with his irresponsible behaviour ??
He addressed it on his IG stories, someone asked if it might have been to him being around Jack and he just skirted over it and said "no, we hadn't seen each other" even though they definitely had.

Reactions: 1
He addressed it on his IG stories, someone asked if it might have been to him being around Jack and he just skirted over it and said "no, we hadn't seen each other" even though they definitely had.
Bit of a coincidence that half of the youtubers seem to have got it at the same time then isn’t it

Reactions: 2
Stevie’s girlfriend had it too I think , surely that would mean Stevie would too ? Unless he’s keeping it quiet …

Stevie has said in the past that during the lockdown he couldn’t see his girlfriend due to her being high risk and shielding so if so, that’s very irresponsible. Can’t say can we though because as far as I am aware they haven’t said she has/had covid. I am throughly unconvinced that Robbie didn’t catch it from Jack though.

Reactions: 1
Stevie has said in the past that during the lockdown he couldn’t see his girlfriend due to her being high risk and shielding so if so, that’s very irresponsible. Can’t say can we though because as far as I am aware they haven’t said she has/had covid. I am throughly unconvinced that Robbie didn’t catch it from Jack though.
She replied to Jack’s tweet saying she was also really ill (the one that is now deleted !) , not confirmed Covid but she had been with Jack & Stevie a few days before

He’s not messed around getting back out and about has he. Not convinced he isolated for the final either

He's Tweeting that he had lunch and dinner at Spoons as if that's something the plebs should be jealous of him for. Weird flex but OK, Jaack. :unsure:

He'll be stuck home again with a dose of the shits after subjecting his digestive tract to that lot. And if the food doesn't get him, their grotty lines will. I've known a lot of people who were reduced to working at various Spoons over the years and they all agree that no one ever cleans the lines in any of their establishments and that's why the beer's always shite.
Apparently they object to the downtime it involves as they won't pay staff to come in early to get that sort of basic maintenance hygiene task taken care of before the punters arrive.

• Sick
  • Haha
He's Tweeting that he had lunch and dinner at Spoons as if that's something the plebs should be jealous of him for. Weird flex but OK, Jaack. :unsure:

He'll be stuck home again with a dose of the shits after subjecting his digestive tract to that lot. And if the food doesn't get him, their grotty lines will. I've known a lot of people who were reduced to working at various Spoons over the years and they all agree that no one ever cleans the lines in any of their establishments and that's why the beer's always shite.
Apparently they object to the downtime it involves as they won't pay staff to come in early to get that sort of basic maintenance hygiene task taken care of before the punters arrive.
I would never go to spoons after the owner supporting brexit and treating his staff appalling during the pandemic

Reactions: 6
I would never go to spoons after the owner supporting brexit and treating his staff appalling during the pandemic
Yeah well thinking of the rights and plights of others has never been Jaack's strongsuit has it? He did wonderfully well through the Pandemic. As did most influencers because so many people were stuck home that their views went through the roof. Thus their incomes doubled or even tripled. He's as cunning as a shithouse rat but he's not particularly intelligent. So nuance and subtlety kind of pass right by him. It probably never occurs to him that he's putting money directly into the hands of a vicious racist who steals from and mistreats his staff and if it did occur to him, he probably wouldn't give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8