Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
He's a complete dick. He was campaigning to enforce the use of real names on all social media platforms, supposedly to stem the tide of abusive and threatening messages being sent by anonymous accounts. I tried explaining that for people like me, domestic violence survivors still forced after almost 6 years separation, to hide from a stalkery ex by using non de plumes on social media, that would be a disastrous step. His response? He rallied his panting fanboys and they spent two days sending me abusive, derogatory tweets calling me a liar. Every time I logged on to Twitter for days I had to block another half dozen of them. Because apparently the only people entitled to be protected from online abuse are footballers and YT influencers like him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jack has the type of personality you find funny for a week, then you realise he’s actually just a bit of a bitch and he’s not as funny as he thinks he is.

I know this is rave 🤣 I’ll see myself out...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

leelaloola

There’s a YouTuber called “jaackmaate” who is great. He’s made a pretty big following by outing and pretty much taking the piss out of the big youtubers and their “I’m above all” attitude. He seems like he’s just hating on them yet all he’s doing is pointing out what the sheep can’t see (much like us) I find him to be one of the most genuine, humble and honest out there. He’s brilliant. He’s hit 1.1 m subscribers now and is still the same person. Something all these beggers should think about.
I love him too! He’s from my city - Norwich and he’s just so bloody down to earth and genuine. He made it when he pulled apart zoellas £50 advent calendar and also when Alfie deyes basically made a mockery of living on £1 a day. These chancers need a good public flogging now and then. Too big for their boots and totally lost a grip of reality, all for their personal gain.

Reactions: 14

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh dear. He has just posted his new teeth on twitter and most people think it must be a prank. They look dreadful. Huge. He looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I don’t know why he’s still in Rave About. I think he spiked with the Zoella calendar pisstake vid and it has been all downhill since then.

The dude is happy to take potshots at rivals‘ shady / exploitative dealings, but when he and his own mates get up to similar it’s crickets. And if he’s taking money from poker companies, well that’s rank as well.

I stopped watching years ago when he started “roast” videos for fans and they were just one long “he looks like a paedophile” and “she looks like an ugly nutter” joke.
Agree. He took the piss out of the people he wanted to be. Now he’s one of them and not much better

• Heart
Reactions: 13

thatstupidcat

He's a complete dick. He was campaigning to enforce the use of real names on all social media platforms, supposedly to stem the tide of abusive and threatening messages being sent by anonymous accounts. I tried explaining that for people like me, domestic violence survivors still forced after almost 6 years separation, to hide from a stalkery ex by using non de plumes on social media, that would be a disastrous step. His response? He rallied his panting fanboys and they spent two days sending me abusive, derogatory tweets calling me a liar. Every time I logged on to Twitter for days I had to block another half dozen of them. Because apparently the only people entitled to be protected from online abuse are footballers and YT influencers like him.

I don’t know why he’s still in Rave About. I think he spiked with the Zoella calendar pisstake vid and it has been all downhill since then.

The dude is happy to take potshots at rivals‘ shady / exploitative dealings, but when he and his own mates get up to similar it’s crickets. And if he’s taking money from poker companies, well that’s rank as well.

I stopped watching years ago when he started “roast” videos for fans and they were just one long “he looks like a paedophile” and “she looks like an ugly nutter” joke.

Reactions: 11

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I thought he always said stevie got 10% from the podcast. He said on Rob Beckett that stevie gets 3% - that seems stupidly low

Even if the podcast makes £20,000 a month it would be £600 to Stevie? I know Jack is the bigger name and built the podcast up but at least give him a flat per episode fee plus a bonus if it does well? Seems tight to me, I was a bit shocked

• Wow
Reactions: 10

disneys

VIP Member
Still very irresponsible when several of his followers told him they had the same symptoms and should get a proper test. Then deleted his tweet.
Yep , it’s shady as hell … clearly he knew and still went and did the interview and then just tested after ! I’m so surprised not more people have picked up on this 👀

disneys

VIP Member
I am so confused about this whole covid thing, so he has been going around interviewing people with it? And is advertising the fact he has done?Also has he just abandoned youtube?
Timeline is

he moaned about having symptoms on Twitter and saying how ill he was , Steve’s girlfriend also replied saying she was really ill too (when they’d been together , so clearly something contagious) …

he was told multiple times to take a Covid test and how those were symptoms .. he said he’d taken a lateral flow and it was negative but people rightly told him to take a PCR as you shouldnt take lateral flow when you have symptoms as they have a high false negative rate

After being told this , he deleted the tweet

the next day , he interviewed Gazza .. he’d deleted the tweet so knew he likely had Covid but this job was clearly too important

He got a PCR test following the interview and tested positive

gazza is now sick ….

• Wow

Abongo

VIP Member
There’s a YouTuber called “jaackmaate” who is great. He’s made a pretty big following by outing and pretty much taking the piss out of the big youtubers and their “I’m above all” attitude. He seems like he’s just hating on them yet all he’s doing is pointing out what the sheep can’t see (much like us) I find him to be one of the most genuine, humble and honest out there. He’s brilliant. He’s hit 1.1 m subscribers now and is still the same person. Something all these beggers should think about.

Reactions: 9

cfesykes

Ok this thread is a bit dead like but WWHHHHYY is jack so obsessed with Belle Delphine? I just cannot understand it at all. Lets also remember he has a girlfriend, I can't imagine she is happy for him to be constantly having her or mentioning her in videos / his talk show or whatever he does, but jesus christ he doesn't hide how he feels towards her does he? Proppppper noncey behaviour :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Completely agree with you all. Stevie has clearly dealt with a lot in his life and is a very hard worker yet jack can be so rude. I know theyre mates and it’s ‘banter’ but I do feel jack crosses that line occasionally.

Also random question about stevie - when he mentions ‘Isaac’ on his socials, that is his son right? I wonder why he never talks about him on the podcast?
Isaac is his girlfriend’s Son. The child they had together was born prematurely still born very recently. So sad.

• Sad

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
So on the 5th he tweeted about being ill and said his test was negative
6th he posted after interviewing gazza

10th he said he’s on day 6 of having Covid. Now I’m not a genius but that’s not adding up?
Did he interview gazza knowing he had Covid? Gazza was then at the football? Or was the interview actually pre recorded

Reactions: 8