Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went from "I don't know many other YouTubers. My friends are the same people I've been mates with since school" to "I just can't hang out with people who aren't influencers any more because they're all so jealous of me."
He says his old videos heā€™s just grown up since and thatā€™s why he doesnā€™t post that content anymore as heā€™s matured.

Its not that at all, he knows that to make the money he needs to get in with other Youtubers and be more mainstream. Which is what heā€™s done.

looking back, it wasnā€™t because he wanted the moral high ground over oli and Zoe, he was jealous because he wished he could sell merch and make millions

He said on the Rob Beckett podcast he was doing stand up opening for Max Fosh. Not seen that happen and Max on his tour now? Guessing the 888 money and free holiday was more important.

And I still canā€™t not hear him slurping spit every time he speaks now too.

The podcast is just falling flat for me now , Iā€™d listen to every episode at one point no matter if Iā€™ve heard of the guest or not (quite often not !) but now I only listen if the guest is known to me ie Rob Beckett or if Robbie is definitely on it

Ripping the tit out of Steve is getting old
Jack pretending (?) to be thick is getting old
Listening to peoples meal deals and it only being rated well if itā€™s a chicken sandwich is getting old
Same. Itā€™s just lazy now and so many other influencers like cal and chip doing podcasts that are more interesting

Reactions: 4
The podcast is just falling flat for me now , Iā€™d listen to every episode at one point no matter if Iā€™ve heard of the guest or not (quite often not !) but now I only listen if the guest is known to me ie Rob Beckett or if Robbie is definitely on it

Ripping the tit out of Steve is getting old
Jack pretending (?) to be thick is getting old
Listening to peoples meal deals and it only being rated well if itā€™s a chicken sandwich is getting old
Jack's not pretending. He's so genuinely stupid that he thinks it's cool to boast about it.

People who are at least half smart try to pretend they are a lot more intelligent than they are and that can be hilarious. However, the truly stupid don't understand why being stupid is a bad thing. So they promote it as an endearing personality trait...and that's just really fkn dull.

Reactions: 6
I really liked his love island videos, don't get why he didn't continue with them, or about other trashy reality shows like love his blind etc. From what people are saying here he seems like a awful person though :(

Reactions: 2
Jack's not pretending. He's so genuinely stupid that he thinks it's cool to boast about it.

People who are at least half smart try to pretend they are a lot more intelligent than they are and that can be hilarious. However, the truly stupid don't understand why being stupid is a bad thing. So they promote it as an endearing personality trait...and that's just really fkn dull.
Jeez if he really is that thick then thatā€™s worrying !! Some of the stuff he comes out with is ridiculous , he has such a narrow world view

Reactions: 5
I really liked his love island videos, don't get why he didn't continue with them, or about other trashy reality shows like love his blind etc. From what people are saying here he seems like a awful person though :(
Because heā€™s lazy. YouTube is easy money and he puts a video out when he need a payday

Thatā€™s why heā€™ll never be a big youtuber because they are consistent. Jack is bitter he isnā€™t one of them. Heā€™s still having to graft

Whatā€™s the betting he comes back trying to speak like Cal and Chip. Heā€™s been fangirling over them for 3 weeks. Youā€™d forget Fiona was out there with him.

Personally think taking easy money off gambling companies to try and lure your fans in is scraping the barrel but heā€™s got a new house to pay for I guess

Whatā€™s the betting he comes back trying to speak like Cal and Chip. Heā€™s been fangirling over them for 3 weeks. Youā€™d forget Fiona was out there with him.

Personally think taking easy money off gambling companies to try and lure your fans in is scraping the barrel but heā€™s got a new house to pay for I guess
i was thinking the same lol hardly seen hide nor hair of Fiona this holiday....

Reactions: 1
There we go already with the cal and chip talk.
CHEEESSSSSEEE

Is what a lot of the sidemen and those boys say and Iā€™ve never heard Jack say it ever. Itā€™s so embarrassing how heā€™s so desperate to be on of the mainstream Youtubers when heā€™s been slating them for years.

Fiona probably got bored of taking pics for him with his new girlfriends cal and chip for his Instagram and went home šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I actually enjoy the main show podcast but sometimes i donā€™t get why he keeps having youtubers onā€¦ like if heā€™s trying to be seen as more of a podcaster why is it nearly always youtubers or whatever as guests and the same questionsā€¦seems like heā€™s trying to have his cake and eat it.

i donā€™t think heā€™s a horrible guy, if anything he seems like quite a genuine person. I think hes just a bit daft and sometimes gets carried away with the ā€œjokeā€ and maybe doesnā€™t see that the main sell of the pod isnā€™t having X the streamer or Y the Fifa youtuber on. iā€™m sorry but i just donā€™t care about the sidemen and i think iā€™m the same age as Jack/the target demographic šŸ¤£

I actually enjoy the main show podcast but sometimes i donā€™t get why he keeps having youtubers onā€¦ like if heā€™s trying to be seen as more of a podcaster why is it nearly always youtubers or whatever as guests and the same questionsā€¦seems like heā€™s trying to have his cake and eat it.

i donā€™t think heā€™s a horrible guy, if anything he seems like quite a genuine person. I think hes just a bit daft and sometimes gets carried away with the ā€œjokeā€ and maybe doesnā€™t see that the main sell of the pod isnā€™t having X the streamer or Y the Fifa youtuber on. iā€™m sorry but i just donā€™t care about the sidemen and i think iā€™m the same age as Jack/the target demographic šŸ¤£
Youtubers are easier to get on I imagine.

Isnā€™t it ironic that he spent years slagging off merch and now heā€™s in the gang was all over the free merch heā€™s been sent tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
exactly this. I can't imagine anyone mainstream would want to work with him. He's used the same "I want to be Ricky Gervais" schtick for years now and it is t i r e d.
He KEEPS going on about stand up, said he was opening for Max Fosh and then went abroad to promote gambling instead. Heā€™s not THAT bothered about stand up is he. max had tons of sold out (granted small) shows that would have been a great place to start.

Can anyone tell me why everyone loves this pie face guy as well? Heā€™s just some of over bearing, constantly shouting chav

Reactions: 8
I am listening to an old pod with Jordan so went to see his Instagram and it says on his bio heā€™s taking a social media break indefinitely. Heā€™s private too. Anyone know if anything happened?

• Wow
Iā€™m glad heā€™s back! :) Big fan of his content, and I appreciate the fact that he doesnā€™t completely mug his audience off

Iā€™m glad heā€™s back! :) Big fan of his content, and I appreciate the fact that he doesnā€™t completely mug his audience off
He does a bit though? Heā€™s so inconsistent itā€™s unreal. He only posts when itā€™s a quick cash grab.

He does a bit though? Heā€™s so inconsistent itā€™s unreal. He only posts when itā€™s a quick cash grab.
Oh, I completely get what you mean by that!! But I mean in the sense of he constantly says it how it is - he only does it for the money, he doesnā€™t ā€˜loveā€™ his subscribers. Heā€™s not fakey fake like 99% of YouTubers are these days

I liked Jordan he was a natural on the pod, he did come over as arrogant at times i dunno if he was conscious of that.

From the way it was explained (if i remember correctly) Jordan didnā€™t get the point of Stevie being there, wasnā€™t someone he would be mates with in real life and couldnā€™t see what he added to the podsā€¦tit banter (thatā€™s my input haha but you could defo tell he looked down on Stevie)

From Jacks point of view i can kind of see why he kept Stevie over Jordan, i think Jack prefers to be the main host and have a passive co-host rather than someone that shines along side him and could become just as well known for their input then more importantly factor in heā€™s closer mates with Stevie and probably didnā€™t like Jordanā€™s attitude towards him and itā€™s a no brainer for him.

I wished they all just got along tbh it was more entertaining chat with Jordan on there 100% but him going hasnā€™t held the pod back in the slightest itā€™s just gone from strength to strength.

I wasnā€™t a fan of Jordan , I like Stevie a lot and knowing now that Jordan was quite rude to him makes me feel a bit sad .. Im not sure I agree with you that Jack ā€œchoseā€ Stevie over Jordan though . Stevie wasnā€™t the whole reason that Jordan left

I think it was a total error on Jackā€™s part to allow Jordan to move in with him - dont tit where you eat ! Thatā€™s realistically what drove them apart - it wasnā€™t really a matter of choosing Stevie over Jordan , his relationship with Jordan just deteriorated because they spent too much time together

I prefer Robbie anyhow , heā€™s down to Earth , funny and closer to my age than Stevie and Jack with kids like me so I find him more relatable :)