Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s terrible !

Jack’s also mentioned that Jordan was quite nasty to Stevie in the past , and that Stevie felt quite uncomfortable around him ! I think it was a series of things that led to Jordan being removed from the podcast
Yeah and Stevie is such a sweet, decent bloke! I guess Jordan probably saw that as a weakness and picked on him for it. He always came across as a cocky twit but i didn’t dislike him on the pod but can totally see why Jack parted ways with him now tbqh.

Reactions: 4
Omg I had to look at his teeth. What in the duck. Him and Alfie Deyes have the worst teeth ever! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The video he posted of him at the match with his dad....I knew the teeth were bad but OMG I was shocked

The video he posted of him at the match with his dad....I knew the teeth were bad but OMG I was shocked
I listen to Happy Hour. Jack said he was on a different podcast on the last episode so I listened to it, was surprised to see there was video…. You can’t look away from his teeth, he looks so awkward talking🙈😂

Reactions: 1
Bless him the teeth are a bit much. I was happy for him watching West Ham win with his dad tho

Jack talked about this on the most recent pod, can't believe how bad his chin was before the op