Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on the 5th he tweeted about being ill and said his test was negative
6th he posted after interviewing gazza

10th he said he’s on day 6 of having Covid. Now I’m not a genius but that’s not adding up?
Did he interview gazza knowing he had Covid? Gazza was then at the football? Or was the interview actually pre recorded

Reactions: 8

10th he said he’s on day 6 of having Covid. Now I’m not a genius but that’s not adding up?
Did he interview gazza knowing he had Covid? Gazza was then at the football? Or was the interview actually pre recorded
Sadly it looks like he couldn't give up the opportunity to interview Gazza - even though he knew he had Covid. And Gazza doesn't seem to be in the best of health anyway.

Reactions: 2

No , but he did a lateral flow test when he had symptoms which is not advised due to high percentage of false negatives , interviewed this old chap and then came home and did a PCR test which confirmed his lateral flow test was incorrect and he did go out while Covid positive

Isn’t Gazza ill, if he has interviewed him while having covid 🤬
He did , yes …

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
No , but he did a lateral flow test when he had symptoms which is not advised due to high percentage of false negatives , interviewed this old chap and then came home and did a PCR test which confirmed his lateral flow test was incorrect and he did go out while Covid positive

He did , yes …
Still very irresponsible when several of his followers told him they had the same symptoms and should get a proper test. Then deleted his tweet.

Reactions: 3
Still very irresponsible when several of his followers told him they had the same symptoms and should get a proper test. Then deleted his tweet.
Yep , it’s shady as hell … clearly he knew and still went and did the interview and then just tested after ! I’m so surprised not more people have picked up on this 👀

Reactions: 10
What an over privileged little prick moaning about how boring it is to have Covid. Little tit. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I am so confused about this whole covid thing, so he has been going around interviewing people with it? And is advertising the fact he has done?Also has he just abandoned youtube?

Reactions: 7
I am so confused about this whole covid thing, so he has been going around interviewing people with it? And is advertising the fact he has done?Also has he just abandoned youtube?
Not sure about YT. Sadly he seems to have turned into a right twit. I've unfollowed him on twitter too as he is so annoying.

Reactions: 8
Timeline is

he moaned about having symptoms on Twitter and saying how ill he was , Steve’s girlfriend also replied saying she was really ill too (when they’d been together , so clearly something contagious) …

he was told multiple times to take a Covid test and how those were symptoms .. he said he’d taken a lateral flow and it was negative but people rightly told him to take a PCR as you shouldnt take lateral flow when you have symptoms as they have a high false negative rate

After being told this , he deleted the tweet

the next day , he interviewed Gazza .. he’d deleted the tweet so knew he likely had Covid but this job was clearly too important

He got a PCR test following the interview and tested positive

gazza is now sick ….

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Timeline is

he moaned about having symptoms on Twitter and saying how ill he was , Steve’s girlfriend also replied saying she was really ill too (when they’d been together , so clearly something contagious) …

he was told multiple times to take a Covid test and how those were symptoms .. he said he’d taken a lateral flow and it was negative but people rightly told him to take a PCR as you shouldnt take lateral flow when you have symptoms as they have a high false negative rate

After being told this , he deleted the tweet

the next day , he interviewed Gazza .. he’d deleted the tweet so knew he likely had Covid but this job was clearly too important

He got a PCR test following the interview and tested positive

gazza is now sick ….
Gazza is sick?
Wtaf was Jack thinking?

Sad as I really liked him after he was one of the few you tubers who called out chris ingham. Now I thinks he’s just jaack twaat

Reactions: 6
It’s great for him that he’s getting these more mainstream jobs but he needs to remember why a lot of us followed in the first place. The podcast feels repetitive atm and he can’t even be bothered to make the occasional main channel video … not even the yearly love island video that hundreds of us asked for!!

Reactions: 6
Even stevie is becoming a bit full of himself. I do enjoy the podcast but the guests seem to be getting hit and miss

I feel like he constantly goes through cycles of being okay and then being annoying and tit. He'll be on an arrogant high and then something humbling will happen which will kick him to the curb a bit and he'll be alright for a period of time as he tries to rebuild but then get arrogant again.

Can't really say I've enjoyed anything he's done for a while though. Content is too scripted and polished and doesn't come out nearly often enough.

Reactions: 5