Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. He has just posted his new teeth on twitter and most people think it must be a prank. They look dreadful. Huge. He looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s giving me Ross from friends vibes. I mean if he likes them, fair enough but they look fake…isn’t the point that they look natural

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His teeth weren't bad in the first place, but I know insecurities can be irrational. Now he looks like one of those FaceApp edits 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear. He has just posted his new teeth on twitter and most people think it must be a prank. They look dreadful. Huge. He looks ridiculous.
He spoke like he had spit in his mouth constantly anyway it’s even worse now. I showed my boyfriend and he said he’s made himself look like before he had his jaw fixed. They are so big he can’t close his mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has he deleted the tweet now?

Invisalign would have sorted out his minor overcrowding, surely.

Has he deleted the tweet now?

Invisalign would have sorted out his minor overcrowding, surely.
Someone in comments asked why he hadn't tried Invisalign and some whitening strips as his teeth weren't that bad. He very tetchily replied he had tried that, and luckily he didn't look to twitter for advice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They do seem a bit bold and bright but he’s happy with them and I think that’s all that matters

Reactions: 2
I think it is the size I find startling. They are huge. I am so surprised that these days veneers aren't better - you would think by now dentists would have perfected the art of making them look actually good and not a bit comedic. Is it because the teeth are all the same length, which isn't natural, so it is like a solid wall of whiteness?

Someone in comments asked why he hadn't tried Invisalign and some whitening strips as his teeth weren't that bad. He very tetchily replied he had tried that, and luckily he didn't look to twitter for advice

He’s deleted from Twitter as he can’t control the replies there like he has on Instagram.

Also got snappy when someone dm’ed saying he’s become everything he used to hate.

I think it is the size I find startling. They are huge. I am so surprised that these days veneers aren't better - you would think by now dentists would have perfected the art of making them look actually good and not a bit comedic. Is it because the teeth are all the same length, which isn't natural, so it is like a solid wall of whiteness?
It’s because these idiots ask for them like that. I know plenty of people with them that didn’t get the brightest white or biggest ones and they look more natural

Reactions: 6
I didn’t even think he had bad teeth beforehand…
Neither, also he has done the standard influencer thing of citing his "mental health" for blocking comments etc. He really has just turned into what he used to make fun of

Ariannes name isn’t Arianne😂
Its public information so hopefully this is allowed, all I done was Google Arianne Foley…
Her name is Danielle Arianne Seignot according to this article…

Also came across an old Facebook ‘Danielle Foley and MySpace ‘Danielle Arianne Foley Wells’

That sounds really difficult to live with! I feel for her :(. Chemotherapy drug can have really strange side effects so for that to be what helps must be incredibly hard on her.

Quite a few people by their middle name to be honest. My mum did for years and my youngest brother prefers his middle name. Surname could be down to if she’s ever been divorced.

That sounds really difficult to live with! I feel for her :(. Chemotherapy drug can have really strange side effects so for that to be what helps must be incredibly hard on her.

Quite a few people by their middle name to be honest. My mum did for years and my youngest brother prefers his middle name. Surname could be down to if she’s ever been divorced.
I know I feel for her.

I know some people that have done things like that. Even on my Facebook my last name is my middle name. But like I was when I found out those people I knows first name is actually their middle name, I was shocked.

I don’t think she’s been married, Seignot is her fathers last name and she was pretty young when she was on MySpace.

It’s just something I found out that I thought was interesting, so I posted it😂

A72BF32D-3F68-4E56-B237-12302523B430.png
A806CB8B-2791-4966-8F8D-5A6270E5591C.png

I know people always wonder why Jordan (Dudey Rhino) got dropped from co-hosting the podcast with Jack anyway i guess we finally know…

I was listening to another podcast earlier that Jack was a guest on and he mentions that he’s been through a few co-hosts before finding a dynamic that works well.

Jack then tells the story of him deciding to drop Jordan because he was “too laddy” they had a football manager on that was managing a women’s team and Jordan wouldn’t let up confronting the guest that “Women’s football is tit” blah blah blah the usual misogynistic shite and kept bringing the chat back around to it and he said that was the final straw and that it didn’t reflect his or the pods views at all he says it was so bad he never even put the episode out.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know people always wonder why Jordan (Dudey Rhino) got dropped from co-hosting the podcast with Jack anyway i guess we finally know…

I was listening to another podcast earlier that Jack was a guest on and he mentions that he’s been through a few co-hosts before finding a dynamic that works well.

Jack then tells the story of him deciding to drop Jordan because he was “too laddy” they had a football manager on that was managing a women’s team and Jordan wouldn’t let up confronting the guest that “Women’s football is tit” blah blah blah the usual misogynistic shite and kept bringing the chat back around to it and he said that was the final straw and that it didn’t reflect his or the pods views at all he says it was so bad he never even put the episode out.
That’s terrible !

Jack’s also mentioned that Jordan was quite nasty to Stevie in the past , and that Stevie felt quite uncomfortable around him ! I think it was a series of things that led to Jordan being removed from the podcast