Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack must be a really irritating friend. I can imagine he would try to turn everything into a joke or 'banter' even when trying to have a proper conversation
I know it's not in tune with the tone of the podcast, but I really wish he'd big up stevie for working and studying at the same time. To be honest, I think Stevie was stupid to give up his training (I assume degree apprenticeship) so close to finishing/qualifying.

Eta. Like so many other youtubers, he knows that if it wasn't for YouTube, he'd be nothing.

Reactions: 6
Is it not extremely weird that jackmaate who has to be doing alright for himself now, shared a bedroom with his fiancé and his friend alfie? Surely book alfie a different room?!

Reactions: 4
Oh I used to fancy him so much when I used to watch his YouTube videos when I was probably about 15 😂 (I was 15 ten years ago so not as weird as it sounds, he wouldn’t of been THAT much older)

• Haha
Thoughts on the golden ticket video?
tit. Max fosh did a £10,000 video, who had recently been on his podcast? And it’s nothing like £10,000 really. Also, why did he need that alfie kid tagging along. If I was his girlfriend I’d think that was weird

Reactions: 1
tit. Max fosh did a £10,000 video, who had recently been on his podcast? And it’s nothing like £10,000 really. Also, why did he need that alfie kid tagging along. If I was his girlfriend I’d think that was weird
I came here to say the same, I haven't finished it but what is the money actually? seems like a lot of driving for such boring content tbh

I came here to say the same, I haven't finished it but what is the money actually? seems like a lot of driving for such boring content tbh
I feel like Jack is scrabbling around for big videos that just do not hit the mark. This video was done just for the sake of putting £10,000 in the thumbnail. The gogglebox and this are more what the sidemen can pull off which huge budgets.

I know Jack is desperate to get away from being a commentary channel, but that’s what people subscribed to. His Podcast is great I think that should he his main thing but he clearly wants to be a presenter or something. Simon Wilson who is a smaller channel did a better treasure hunt type video too.

He Tweeted yesterday that he feels really sick, headache, etc. Said he done one of those rapid covid tests (that we can pick up for free) and it was negative.
He deleted the Tweet. I wish I screenshot it. 😕

EDIT—
Went & found the tweets I liked/ replied to just to confirm & he definitely deleted it.
you can tell what the Tweet was about from the replies.
354FAEAE-F955-4885-8330-029A6EFD4C95.png
286B86D4-6D95-4570-B577-9DFB3004437C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes this - he has become the thing he once mocked.
Even though he pretends to be self deprecating about his merch it is still merch.
just catching up on this thread and oh my god your cat (if they are yours) is absolutely gorgeous!!

He Tweeted yesterday that he feels really sick, headache, etc. Said he done one of those rapid covid tests (that we can pick up for free) and it was negative.
He deleted the Tweet. I wish I screenshot it. 😕

EDIT—
Went & found the tweets I liked/ replied to just to confirm & he definitely deleted it.
you can tell what the Tweet was about from the replies.
View attachment 650861View attachment 650876
Definitely deleted it. Strange thing to do

he’ll probably go quiet for a week now so he can still go out and watch football now people have told him to do a proper test

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Definitely deleted it. Strange thing to do

he’ll probably go quiet for a week now so he can still go out and watch football now people have told him to do a proper test
It’s very shady on his part. Looks like he had an interview with an old guy called Gazza today. Really hope it isn’t covid😬
E0CC0FF5-5EB2-4953-BE2A-4A4EEE6011F4.png

So what I’m understanding is he is feeling ill, took a quick test that came back negative. Deleted his original tweet about it and is now carrying on his days out and about while still feeling ill?

defo deleted his original tweet bcos he wants to leave the house for the footy 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So what I’m understanding is he is feeling ill, took a quick test that came back negative. Deleted his original tweet about it and is now carrying on his days out and about while still feeling ill?

defo deleted his original tweet bcos he wants to leave the house for the footy 🙄
Sounds like he tweeted how ill he felt but it was okay because he’d done one of those home kits which said negative. Then when several comments said they had the same symptoms and a negative home test but the proper pcr test was positive, instead of going and doing one of those he’s deleted his tweet and cracked on as normal.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like he tweeted how ill he felt but it was okay because he’d done one of those home kits which said negative. Then when several comments said they had the same symptoms and a negative home test but the proper pcr test was positive, instead of going and doing one of those he’s deleted his tweet and cracked on as normal.
100%... my mate had the same issue with her home test saying negative - wasn’t feeling confident on it so got a proper one which came back positive...

take some notes jack smh

So does he have Covid then ? If so , a bit irresponsible to go out and about with symptoms