Jaackmaate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the new video wasn’t great personally. Had to sit and basically watch the whole josh pieters video that I’d already seen again. Also, unscripted he’s not that funny, I found His friend Alfie funnier.

Kind of felt like he’s trying to copy the sidemen recreating big shows but didn’t really work. Who was the girl with her mum? Bless them.

He should stick with the podcast/interviewing I think personally
the girl with her mum is her https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEMIM3p5tbBjc8-6rLoB4Q
her skits are very funny but she was very lacklustre on Jack's video

Reactions: 1
Thanks I’ll check her out. She seemed sweet but wasn’t a big enough personality especially for his first episode. Just my opinion though I know a lot of people loved it and I am usually a fan of his
watch "if british sitcomes were set in hte pandemic" her impressions are spot on

Reactions: 2
Personally I do like Chi with a C, she has very blunt humour so not everyone will like her. I do agree though, her and her mum were quite boring to watch but then again that isn't her usual set up for YouTube so they were probably both out of their comfort zones. She was also probably the most known youtuber he had on there, sorry but I didn't actually know any of the others....

I think the new video wasn’t great personally. Had to sit and basically watch the whole josh pieters video that I’d already seen again. Also, unscripted he’s not that funny, I found his friend Alfie funnier.

Kind of felt like he’s trying to copy the sidemen recreating big shows but didn’t really work. Who was the girl with her mum? Bless them.

The whole point of gogglebox is it’s current and stuff that the public are currently watching. That josh pieters video is ages old and everyone that was in jacks video would have seen it already so it’s not initial reactions.

If he’s going to make it work I’d think he needs to be getting them out quicker and having stronger guests on. Needs big characters like KSI or Willne really

He should stick with the podcast/interviewing I think personally
Thisss too.. If he's gonna be doing a youtuber gogglebox then why not watch new content / relevant content. The whole video was boring as, but his fans won't tell him that will they

Reactions: 3
Personally I do like Chi with a C, she has very blunt humour so not everyone will like her. I do agree though, her and her mum were quite boring to watch but then again that isn't her usual set up for YouTube so they were probably both out of their comfort zones. She was also probably the most known youtuber he had on there, sorry but I didn't actually know any of the others....

Thisss too.. If he's gonna be doing a youtuber gogglebox then why not watch new content / relevant content. The whole video was boring as, but his fans won't tell him that will they
Sorry yeah I didn’t dislike her, I just didn’t think it was a big enough ‘performance’ for his first episode. I have watched a couple of her skits since and she’s funny.

I just think for the first episode it should have been a bit better

I didn’t know the others apart from his friends either. As I said for a first episode he should have started big to keep viewers wanting more.

His YouTube main channel is dead, people watched it for the tea and now he’s trying to reinvent himself and go more mainstream. I get that he’s changed but he just seems to Chuck a video out every so often for the payday. Surely the podcast which he’s good at and clearly loves doing is paying okay now he’s got a sponsor with Spotify

Completely agree, there wasn’t much effort put into this gogglebox video I don’t think. Used to love when he’s roast people but now he’s so much calmer haha

Reactions: 1
Ok this thread is a bit dead like but WWHHHHYY is jack so obsessed with Belle Delphine? I just cannot understand it at all. Lets also remember he has a girlfriend, I can't imagine she is happy for him to be constantly having her or mentioning her in videos / his talk show or whatever he does, but jesus christ he doesn't hide how he feels towards her does he? Proppppper noncey behaviour :sick:
I’ve been thinking this for a while. She was on his podcast and gave him a buttplug or something🤢😂 Wonder what his gf thought of that😂

• Wow
I’ve been thinking this for a while. She was on his podcast and gave him a buttplug or something🤢😂 Wonder what his gf thought of that😂
oh ffs yeah exactly, who in their right mind accepts a buttplug as a gift off another girl? even so, who in their right mind wants belle in the same room as them, she just looks like she's not had a shower for years lmao

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That he’s kept and continuously goes on about. I honestly believe all the ‘calling’ out of the others ripping people off was just jealousy he wasn’t one of them.

given the chance and seeing what an idiot he was on that big brother clip I think he would have done anything to be Famous.

used to like him but don’t even find him funny anymore it’s all too forced

Reactions: 7
Met him at The Angel Wetherspoons, really nice guy! Very friendly and personable.

Big fan of his podcast too, but I do wish he'd stop the self-aware "this is going right in the trailer" stuff. It feels like every episode he pulls it out and it's old.

Reactions: 7
Re recent podcast - sorry I know this is a rave thread and I really do love 99% of the stuff jack puts out/says. But does anyone else find it really annoying how rude he is in the urban legends episodes? Stevie clearly puts a lot of effort into researching and I genuinely enjoy the stories, yet jack dismisses them before he’s even heard them. I know it’s a running gag and meant to be funny but I just find it really annoying. If he hates the urban legends so much he should stop wasting stevies time and stop doing these episodes.

Reactions: 5
Re recent podcast - sorry I know this is a rave thread and I really do love 99% of the stuff jack puts out/says. But does anyone else find it really annoying how rude he is in the urban legends episodes? Stevie clearly puts a lot of effort into researching and I genuinely enjoy the stories, yet jack dismisses them before he’s even heard them. I know it’s a running gag and meant to be funny but I just find it really annoying. If he hates the urban legends so much he should stop wasting stevies time and stop doing these episodes.
I don’t even bother with the urban legend ones.

I really like stevie And it’s so obvious how Jack knows he wouldn’t be there without him. Jack seems to get through co hosts quickly. I like him but I really think he needs to make sure his ego doesn’t get ahead of him at some point as that’s what currently makes him likeable

Reactions: 4
Stevie clearly puts a lot of effort into researching and I genuinely enjoy the stories, yet jack dismisses them before he’s even heard them. I know it’s a running gag and meant to be funny but I just find it really annoying.
I hate this attitude too. Especially since finding out that until recently Stevie was working and studying AND doing all this work for the podcast on top.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that really annoyed me. It’s not funny, it just makes me feel bad for him

Completely agree with you all. Stevie has clearly dealt with a lot in his life and is a very hard worker yet jack can be so rude. I know theyre mates and it’s ‘banter’ but I do feel jack crosses that line occasionally.

Also random question about stevie - when he mentions ‘Isaac’ on his socials, that is his son right? I wonder why he never talks about him on the podcast?

Completely agree with you all. Stevie has clearly dealt with a lot in his life and is a very hard worker yet jack can be so rude. I know theyre mates and it’s ‘banter’ but I do feel jack crosses that line occasionally.

Also random question about stevie - when he mentions ‘Isaac’ on his socials, that is his son right? I wonder why he never talks about him on the podcast?
Isaac is his girlfriend’s Son. The child they had together was born prematurely still born very recently. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Isaac is his girlfriend’s Son. The child they had together was born prematurely still born very recently. So sad.
Yes I saw 🥺 that makes sense though that Isaac is ariannes. I thought it odd that he wouldn’t have mentioned his own son (ie Isaac, if he was his) on the podcast at least once

When they did the fan fic episode and when it got to the end it turned out jack wrote it for the pod, I was raging lol it felt like such a cop out. And I agree with the earlier posts about urban legends, sometimes it feels like Jack crosses the line. And the fake review on the greatest showman. That was cruel.

Jack must be a really irritating friend. I can imagine he would try to turn everything into a joke or 'banter' even when trying to have a proper conversation