Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed her months ago but I can see from a quick glance here that the shameless use of her kids as cash cows has continued for Izzy :rolleyes: I saw on in the news and also on here that the French are in the middle of bringing in a law banning people from oversharing images of their kids on social media. Hopefully they will do similar here at some point, and stop all these 'influencers' and zelebrities from shamelessly exploiting their kids.

ANOTHER house move??? Jesus

Reactions: 5
She’s such a bloody wet lettuce 🙄 she’s just had an Easter break at the grandparents house and now she’s too tired to cope with her kids so sends them off to kids club 🙄🙄 she’s raised them from day dot to be high maintenance children so I’m not bloody surprised she wants a break from them. Insufferable woman! Don’t have kids for content if you can’t deal with them, it’s not rocket science 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s such a bloody wet lettuce 🙄 she’s just had an Easter break at the grandparents house and now she’s too tired to cope with her kids so sends them off to kids club 🙄🙄 she’s raised them from day dot to be high maintenance children so I’m not bloody surprised she wants a break from them. Insufferable woman! Don’t have kids for content if you can’t deal with them, it’s not rocket science 🙄
Feeling shattered? What’s the betting she’s pregnant again?!

Reactions: 1
Nothing like being insensitive to those for which that’ll never happen.
Ehhh, I think that’s a bit of unnecessary criticism on Fathers Day. There are literally hundreds & hundreds of posts on my timelines about Dads & Grandads today. I’ve myself posted up photos of my Dad with my kids.

I acknowledge how hard Fathers & Mother’s Day must be to those who have lost their parents. My best friend lost her mum at 16 & I’ve been on that journey of grief & loss with her ever since. But you can’t stop others celebrating their own loved ones nor is anyone intentionally rubbing it in anyones face. My friend never begrudges others love on Mothers Day. She avoids all social media for a few days & it’s a hard time for her but she’s always said if you are lucky enough to still have your mum, shout your love for them from the rooftops.

Reactions: 13
Ehhh, I think that’s a bit of unnecessary criticism on Fathers Day. There are literally hundreds & hundreds of posts on my timelines about Dads & Grandads today. I’ve myself posted up photos of my Dad with my kids.

I acknowledge how hard Fathers & Mother’s Day must be to those who have lost their parents. My best friend lost her mum at 16 & I’ve been on that journey of grief & loss with her ever since. But you can’t stop others celebrating their own loved ones nor is anyone intentionally rubbing it in anyones face. My friend never begrudges others love on Mothers Day. She avoids all social media for a few days & it’s a hard time for her but she’s always said if you are lucky enough to still have your mum, shout your love for them from the rooftops.
I agree, let people celebrate their loved ones without guilt for others. People who are grieving their dads (me included) can feel more than one emotion today. Yes we might feel sad, jealous, angry, resentful, wistful, cherished, grateful for the years we had, but certainly none of this feelings are the fault of anyone who still has their dad/father figure.

Reactions: 7
F3C846FB-6D01-4FA5-A975-DFF25853573B.jpeg

Oh here we go… all that begging paid off. Free varicose vein treatment worth thousands 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus give me strength :rolleyes: I'm glad I've unfollowed... I do not need to see footage of Izzy de-varicosing her legs thanks.

Reactions: 3
She reminds me of a digestive biscuit.
Not the ones with the chocolate on but the plain and boring ones with no fun bits to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are moving AGAIN?! WTF is wrong with all these houses they buy?! They’ve literally just bought this one surely?! After renting the previous because they sold the one they spent a small fortune of gifted wears renovating?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They are moving AGAIN?! WTF is wrong with all these houses they buy?! They’ve literally just bought this one surely?! After renting the previous because they sold the one they spent a small fortune of gifted wears renovating?!

I moved in september 2020 and declared very loudly that I’m never moving again cos I can’t be arsed 😂

Reactions: 2
A lot of the comments on her post are questioning the move. Let's see if she responds or explains further. I doubt it!

Reactions: 4