Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tight they’ve basically gutted their new house & are re-doing it. Although let’s face it, it’s probably all gifted.
They're new place was a lot less than what they sold the old one for...guess they really did have mortgage issues. Could still afford her own varicose vein treatment though!

Reactions: 2
I hate unpacking even after just a weekend away, don't know how they do it 😅

Reactions: 5
Ahh I have to hold my hands up & say my kids have their own bathrooms 🙈 Don’t live in anything fancy but it’s a new build house and two bedrooms have en-suites and the 3rd bedroom basically has the bathroom.. I hate it. 3 bathrooms & a downstairs toilet is too much bloody cleaning!

Reactions: 1
Ahh I have to hold my hands up & say my kids have their own bathrooms 🙈 Don’t live in anything fancy but it’s a new build house and two bedrooms have en-suites and the 3rd bedroom basically has the bathroom.. I hate it. 3 bathrooms & a downstairs toilet is too much bloody cleaning!
My parents have an en suite, and then my niece & nephew have a room that uses the other upstairs bathroom. My mum only ever uses the en-suite and my dad is barred from using the upstairs bathroom if the kids aren’t about (or if anyone else is staying) because my mum flat out refuses to clean 3 bathrooms for 2 people 🫠 if she had her way he’d be restricted to just the en-suite 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of course she has posted about Lola having nits. She gives her children zero privacy, this has really annoyed me.

• Sick
Now Lola, I know it’s your birthday but I have the perfect song to go with the perfect caption, so if you could just do some dancing in front of this balloon for my instagram, that’d be great.
Sad, sad life.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how they claimed to have issues with the mortgage and now have a completely newly renovated massive house in london. It’s so disingenuous.

Reactions: 6
As if she’s got a company in to tidy her house 🙄 no doubt gifted. She doesn’t work, exploits her kids to make money, how can she not tidy up her own messes?! How on earth do the rest of us common muck cope working a full time job, running a household and doing regular adult tasks I.E. keeping the place tidy all at once?!

Reactions: 7
As if she’s got a company in to tidy her house 🙄 no doubt gifted. She doesn’t work, exploits her kids to make money, how can she not tidy up her own messes?! How on earth do the rest of us common muck cope working a full time job, running a household and doing regular adult tasks I.E. keeping the place tidy all at once?!
They haven't been in that house any time, does she need someone else to tell her how to organise the house? Surely they're not needing to 'declutter' already?