Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cn8400

She’s posted something on her story about her ‘battle’ with infertility. She has 3 young children. She is not infertile. I find this so distasteful after seeing my sister who truly cannot get pregnant and has had 3 failed IVF rounds. Izzy makes me so angry with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I’m sorry but has anyone read her post about Harry doing Race Across the World and how she was so anxious without him he had to play her ‘dedicated to the one I love’ before he left and she listened to it day and night whilst he was gone?! Is she a grown woman or a teenager? So cringe and pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

jayne2240

VIP Member
I think she’s the perfect example of the downside to not having a proper job. She has literally nothing else to worry about bar instagram and therefore all this self indulgent crap about finding 30 seconds, adrenaline crash cause Christmas was stressful, anxiety over a cold. The rest of us don’t have time in the day to dwell, but all Izzy has is time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Izzy’s post about Kit made me feel really sad. Kit isn’t a baby anymore, he’s at SCHOOL. It’s horrible how Izzy has decided to share that information with the world and the accompanying photo. My son was born on the exact same day as Kit and he would be mortified to hear me talking about this with family members, let alone the whole internet. Give the kid some privacy!

FakeSmile

VIP Member
For someone who likes to be the spokesperson for infertility she has now had 2 babies very quickly and with seemingly little effort. Kit was conceived very quickly after Lola was born and Lockie very quickly after her periods returned. She is not relatable in the infertility sphere at all and makes a mockery of the subject and those who really do struggle to have babies.

• Heart

G170D

I actually don’t consider her ‘no periods’ a fertility issue - it was down to lifestyle and as soon as they returned she fell pregnant so that tells me there was no fertility issues!! She’s monetising from a really distressing and traumatic issue for women who are going through it who probably buy into it because it seems like a bit of hope for them when she doesn’t care she’s just like ‘kerching’. She’s got no shame.

Reactions: 13

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
When people are soppy clingy mothers I often wonder what they will do when the kids are grown up. Their whole personality seems to be "Mum" nd that's it.
I don't find her soppy or clingy. I do however wonder why Mum's get so upset when their kids are starting school. I couldn't wait for mine to start to have a break!

I think Izzy is just a very well brought up woman. She writes such beautiful posts about her brother who suffered a head injury. She's a very 'nice' person. I can't imagine her ever been bitchy. Yes that can make her seem a bit boring and mummsy but we know she struggled to conceive so she obviously wanted to be a Mum badly. I think she's the nicest McFly wife. I got bored of Gi early on and I had to unfollow Georgia as it's Ad after Ad.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
She reminds me of a digestive biscuit.
Not the ones with the chocolate on but the plain and boring ones with no fun bits to it.

• Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
Nothing like being insensitive to those for which that’ll never happen.
Ehhh, I think that’s a bit of unnecessary criticism on Fathers Day. There are literally hundreds & hundreds of posts on my timelines about Dads & Grandads today. I’ve myself posted up photos of my Dad with my kids.

I acknowledge how hard Fathers & Mother’s Day must be to those who have lost their parents. My best friend lost her mum at 16 & I’ve been on that journey of grief & loss with her ever since. But you can’t stop others celebrating their own loved ones nor is anyone intentionally rubbing it in anyones face. My friend never begrudges others love on Mothers Day. She avoids all social media for a few days & it’s a hard time for her but she’s always said if you are lucky enough to still have your mum, shout your love for them from the rooftops.

She just seems like another talentless dimwit making money off the back of her extremely handsome but D list celeb husband. In what world would she have gotten a book deal if it weren’t for her marriage?
No world.... she’s riding on his coat tails but considering his low level fame, won’t last long. I feel like she’s trying to pursue this mummy blogger things while not really being a mummy blogger & I’m all for mindfulness but her softly softly voice drives me up the bloody wall

Reactions: 12

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
I think she comes across as really genuine. She does a lot for charity and fertility awareness which she doesn’t have to

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
She has more ad’s on her posts than anything else now.
I understand it’s an easy way to make money for her, but her content is so dull.
it’s literally happy families all Disney style, ad, ad, ad, ad, happy families all Disney style again, ad, ad, moan she has 3 kids she has to look after, ad, ad, ad, ad.
And don’t forget

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Of course all gifted. Nice little earner for them having another baby.

Ps. Has she lost her violin? Not seen it for a few months.... thankfully.
I like to think lola had an absolute hissy fit and smashed it in two shouting 'enough mummy'

• Haha

Carrie2019

Happy news for them, they must be over the moon.

I do however have a problem with someone who makes a great deal of money from 'fertility issues' when they have enough money to fund multiple private rounds of IVF and have fallen pregnant twice naturally anyway.
agreed 100%.
As an infertile person who needed a surrogate to have my baby I don’t find her relatable in the Ivf world at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Neycroo

Chatty Member
The neighbors probably keep moaning about the violin....they will move somewhere rural, with big garden I guess. Maybe closer to parents as she seems to be struggling with 3 kids already.

• Haha
I also feel like she really trades off her fertility issues and tries to use her experience to claw her way up the insta greasy fame ladder when a) they were clearly rich enough to have ivf the first time and b) she managed to get pregnant naturally second time so not like she really had the worst time in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry