Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they need more syllables 😂

I'm surprised they didn't try to go double barrelled but perhaps Johnston-Judd doesn't work so well?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I prefer Lockie to Kit to be honest! Although I don’t love either. Nor do I really like Lola. Each to their own with names though really. At least they aren’t called Buzz. Nothing will top that terrible name.

Reactions: 9
the thing that bothers me about Lockie’s name is that it can look like it’s a combination of Lola and Kitt’s names. So the poor kid doesn’t even have his own name

Reactions: 7
Where I live it’s quite easy to defer a summer born child (1st April onwards) in local state schools. But the Judds have definitely gone private with them both now, with Kit in Reception again when they moved in the middle of the academic year. I imagine he’ll be in year 1 again now.

I’m sorry but has anyone read her post about Harry doing Race Across the World and how she was so anxious without him he had to play her ‘dedicated to the one I love’ before he left and she listened to it day and night whilst he was gone?! Is she a grown woman or a teenager? So cringe and pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Danny's wife Georgia has confirmed that they are at private school then as she's been getting grief that Cooper isn't at the concerts. It's because he's at state school and only gets a week off but as the others are private they get 2

Reactions: 3
I figured they were. She always posted photos of them on their first day & last day & generally wearing their uniform around the house. She’s done nothing this school year. Possibly to protect their privacy but I suspect more so to try & remain relatable to her followers. Although 3/4 house moves in London all with major renos later, she’s hardly your average earner is she.

Reactions: 5
Yes it's no surprise they're at Private school as I assumed Izzy and Harry both went to Private school too as they seem to be from well off families?

Yes it's no surprise they're at Private school as I assumed Izzy and Harry both went to Private school too as they seem to be from well off families?
Harry went to boarding school.

I actually sorry for Georgia at the moment for the tit she's getting because Cooper isn't on tour with the other kids.

• Sad
She's posted stories of Lola in her new uniform and has definitely outed their new school with some of her other stories

Sure all the McFly kids will grow up to be as awfully precocious as each other. Private school, pushed on stage every bloody opportunity, doing social media ads to keep their parents relevant & their lifestyles funded.

Reactions: 5
Sure all the McFly kids will grow up to be as awfully precocious as each other. Private school, pushed on stage every bloody opportunity, doing social media ads to keep their parents relevant & their lifestyles funded.
I think Cooper will be the only one who will be quite down to earth.

Reactions: 4
She's such a plain and average Jane isn't she?
There’s nothing wrong with being a plain Jane, I’m sure many of us are too….it’s being 12 plain Jane’s in the same week that’s annoying. Most influencers are the same. Day to day or even hour by hour their face changes depending on the filters used. It’s just appalling that on a public platform transparency isn’t given and people are allowed to filter themselves so much that they look like different people.
Crazy!

Reactions: 2
Oh shocking. After a few weeks of ‘my amazing followers, how do you treat your varicose veins?!’ .. she’s treating hers by being gifted treatment that most of us probably can’t afford & she absolutely can.

The McFly wives make my blood boil with their gifted tit. Bore off.

Reactions: 6