Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve got to wonder why she’s telling all her and Harry’s folllowers she’s moving again, I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night thinking some of my husband’s crazy fans know where I live or might live? Just keep somethings private

Reactions: 5
Moving again?!.
Shes literally putting anxiety on those children. With all her mindfulness crap it's like she wants the kids to suffer mental health.
And what's happened to Harry? He's not aging well is he?

Probably needed a new place to house all the tit toys Lola’s been wheeled out for gifted recently

Reactions: 1
Looks like it’s another renovation. Is that what they do, do you think? Buy houses to flip, make money, move on?! Except all the houses they buy seem to be carbon copies of each other! None of them seem like they are particularly more pricey than the last!

Reactions: 4
Surely they've got the money now to set down proper roots and buy houses to do up? Not have to live in them? They were planning to move more countryside before and changed their minds 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surely they've got the money now to set down proper roots and buy houses to do up? Not have to live in them? They were planning to move more countryside before and changed their minds 🤷🏼‍♀️
Perhaps not when she’s claiming a ‘mortgage dilemma’ is the reason for the move?! So odd!

Reactions: 3
Her insta story showing the reno and their garden today - I don’t get how a family with three young kids would prioritise house moves based on house style (let’s face it, they’ve all been pretty samey) and always have a postage stamp sized garden 😑

Ehhh, they live in London. In the part they live in (or have previously lived in), most houses have small gardens. We aren’t in London but have a big (ish) house & small garden in comparison. It’s Britain, we barely use it. The few weeks a year we get decent use out of it, there’s room for a small trampoline, furniture & a stretch of grass where put a slide, paddling pool & swingball etc. We decided we’d rather have more indoor space, bigger rooms, family kitchen/diner/play and bigger bedrooms each! Each to their own on that, we just aren’t very garden people!

Is she ever not moaning about those children but disguising the moan as a mindful walk/activity?! Toddlers get up early… she doesn’t have a commute to get ready for or an actual job to do all day so I’m sure she’ll cope. The blatant beg for some sleep support was second hand embarrassing too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So they moved house because of ‘mortgage concerns, like so many people’ .. basically implying, we would struggle to afford our mortgage. Then bought a bigger house in the same area & are having a complete strip out renovation which will be costing a LOT of money. Mortgage concerns my ass. If you want to keep moving house all the time then go ahead. No need to make up a story about why to try seem like you aren’t a multi-millionaire.

Reactions: 6
Did I miss them saying they’d held Kit back a year? She posted in September 2021 about his first day, but I don’t recall anything else. Would genuinely be interested to know more about that situation as my friend fought hard with the local authority to keep her August-born son back a year and ended up going private to do so. Assuming the Judds would be private schooling their kids?

Attachments

She def did post about it. Possibly just a story though. They were in state primary until this year. She posted about their last day at their current school. I think it was around Easter time. I think they went to their new school for the summer term. I’m almost certain they are now at a private school, she did show a bit of their uniform when they moved although no back to school posts this September.

It’s becoming a lot easier for parents to request their summer born start a year later. What is unusual here is Kit is repeating years. He’d already done reception & was in Yr1 but when they moved schools, he went back to reception. And is now currently repeating Yr1. That’s incredibly rare in state schools. And possibly one of the reasons they moved to private. It sounds like school is a real struggle for him, which is a tough one as a parent..

I delayed my august born and it was really easy in my area, they approve 100% of requests (which all LAs should do but it’s really area dependent and sadly some parents have a huge fight!). There is a summerborn Facebook group and I’ve definitely seen a number of parents whose children already started school but have decided they are struggling and not ready, so have requested they repeat the year / move to the cohort below them as if they had a delayed entry. Definitely possible if you know the legislation and fight your case.

I delayed my august born and it was really easy in my area, they approve 100% of requests (which all LAs should do but it’s really area dependent and sadly some parents have a huge fight!). There is a summerborn Facebook group and I’ve definitely seen a number of parents whose children already started school but have decided they are struggling and not ready, so have requested they repeat the year / move to the cohort below them as if they had a delayed entry. Definitely possible if you know the legislation and fight your case.
That’s so interesting to hear *sorry, off the topic of Judds*, my friend who wanted to delay her summer born boy is an educator and knows the system well, but locally she faced barrier after barrier against it happening. Crazy how things can differ so much between authorities / academies / state / private sector! Really interesting that Kit is repeating a year, I haven’t heard of anyone doing that at all! Izzy’s video shows how active he is, hopefully the repeat of the curriculum can help him and not affect things like friendships / social skills 🤞🏼

The fact that their kid is called Lockie pisses me off. Such a tit name
Is it his given name too? I feel like Lachlan/Lochlan would be better, abbreviated to Lachie/Lockie. Lockie Judd as a name doesn't sound great. Kit Judd is pretty short too!