Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious if Izzy will campaign for one last baby (or twins?!) to keep the lucrative pregnancy/birth influencer thing going and continue to feel relevant (in her influencer niche and her marriage šŸ˜¬). She's now 39 and looks frazzled by parenthood. I'm not trying to be mean, she constantly complains how hard she finds it and how much help she seemingly needs when Harry's away (but martyrs herself instead of looking to employ a part-time nanny which they could surely afford). Nobody forced her to have three kids or the spacings she has šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I don't know why but I got the impression Harry was probably fine with two kids (especially since they had one of each) and it was Izzy pushing for a third (or more) baby when she wasn't coping with the older two. Did they conceive the boys naturally in the end?

Reactions: 2
I'm curious if Izzy will campaign for one last baby (or twins?!) to keep the lucrative pregnancy/birth influencer thing going and continue to feel relevant (in her influencer niche and her marriage šŸ˜¬). She's now 39 and looks frazzled by parenthood. I'm not trying to be mean, she constantly complains how hard she finds it and how much help she seemingly needs when Harry's away (but martyrs herself instead of looking to employ a part-time nanny which they could surely afford). Nobody forced her to have three kids or the spacings she has šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I don't know why but I got the impression Harry was probably fine with two kids (especially since they had one of each) and it was Izzy pushing for a third (or more) baby when she wasn't coping with the older two. Did they conceive the boys naturally in the end?
Yes they conceived the other 2 naturally, not IVF.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sure she said has one or two frozen embryos left. And I can say from experience itā€™s very, very hard to decide to let them go or give them a chance. So I donā€™t think she will let them go.

Iā€™m sure she said has one or two frozen embryos left. And I can say from experience itā€™s very, very hard to decide to let them go or give them a chance. So I donā€™t think she will let them go.
I'm childfree so don't know the ins and outs. Sorry if it's insensitive to ask but why wouldn't they have used them for child 2 and 3? Too expensive to implant when they realised they could get pregnant naturally instead?

I did a quick google and it implies it costs less than Ā£3k for transfer of a frozen embryo and associated medication. That seems doable for 'celebs'. Is it very intrusive? I expected that part to cost a lot more, on par with IVF. I understand there's no guarantee it works.

I'm childfree so don't know the ins and outs. Sorry if it's insensitive to ask but why wouldn't they have used them for child 2 and 3? Too expensive to implant when they realised they could get pregnant naturally instead?

I did a quick google and it implies it costs less than Ā£3k for transfer of a frozen embryo and associated medication. That seems doable for 'celebs'. Is it very intrusive? I expected that part to cost a lot more, on par with IVF. I understand there's no guarantee it works.
The frozen transfer can be medicated or unmedicated. Iā€™m not sure how intrusive medicated is but Iā€™m sure itā€™s not the same as ivf itself. Unmedicated is literally just ovulation tests to get the date right and then transfer is quick and simple. I didnā€™t even have to take pessaries (progesterone) afterwards.

Some couples will just try naturally for the second child even if they have infertility. I know someone who had 3 years infertility and a miscarriage and 2 ivf cycles for their first but conceived their second child naturally on their first or second attempt!

I guess there can be many reasons to try naturally again. You can really feel youā€™ve missed that experience of conceiving naturally by going through ivf and like you say it is cheaper and also generally easier.

If your natural conception pregnancies donā€™t have a happy ending (which a history of miscarriage would make you more anxious about) then you still have the ā€˜back upā€™ of your embryos you made with younger eggs. Whereas if you use your embryos first and lose them, then you are already a couple of years older if you have another ivf cycle for a second.

Reactions: 2

The chances of frozen embryos becoming a successful pregnancy and live birth are actually extremely small. They don't 'implant' the embryos - they thaw them, then provided they survive the thaw, they place them in the uterus and hope they continue to expand and implant themselves. I've had multiple IVF cycles and frozen cycles and tbh it's a a horrible process to go through. I don't see why you wouldn't try naturally if you could, plus the chances of it working with a frozen IVF cycle is slim anyway. The whole process of IVF (fresh cycles more than frozen, but frozen is still hard) is intrusive physically and emotionally it can be very draining. It's certainly not an easy way to get pregnant!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™d be foolish to have more kids. She very clearly finds 3 a real challenge & I donā€™t doubt it is! I have 2 and I am so done šŸ˜… And I donā€™t have this all encompassing anxiety she seems to have. I was surprised they went for a 3rd in the first place after she seemed to finding having two hard!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, just seen the insta story of the retreat gang standing in a circle doing jumping squats and sort of yelping. Hell.

• Haha
Sheā€™d be foolish to have more kids. She very clearly finds 3 a real challenge & I donā€™t doubt it is! I have 2 and I am so done šŸ˜… And I donā€™t have this all encompassing anxiety she seems to have. I was surprised they went for a 3rd in the first place after she seemed to finding having two hard!
She will have had 3 because she is one of 3 herself

Her bio on her IG page is irritating. Wish she used punctuation - Lockie Violinist šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s one of 4!

Plus I doubt thatā€™s a reason for how many kids she had!
Ah I wondered if it was 4. She seemed to have a happy and indulged childhood in a big family (before her brotherā€™s accident), she probably wants to try and recreate it, except sheā€™s clearly not set up for it!

Iā€™d love to see Izzy work as a carer on minimum wage for just a week and still see her being an advocate of how fun the job is. Why is she even promoting working in social care? Seems a very odd choice of candidate to promote working in this role with her middle class background and pretty much never having worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 7
Her post about someone she loves suffering sounds like they have lost their partner or parent but why use it to make a post out of so she gets engagement? Sheā€™ll never change. I donā€™t even follow her anymore but her post came up on my Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Her post about someone she loves suffering sounds like they have lost their partner or parent but why use it to make a post out of so she gets engagement? Sheā€™ll never change. I donā€™t even follow her anymore but her post came up on my Instagram.
if this was the love you cousin one- her cousin Polly is Nick Lloyd Webberā€™s wife. Nick died of cancer this week

• Sad