Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happens when we are constantly pressured in to losing weight for weddings.

One shop I went to tried to tell me that they could order the dress in up to 3/4 sizes smaller in case I "wanted to look my best on the day".
The people I bought my dress from ordered it in my size and never once mentioned my weight or size whatsoever.
Wow that’s shocking! The other place sound like a good bunch though. The place I got my dress from strongly recommended I didn’t order the dress to be any more than 1 size smaller.

I suppose if that’s what she’s asked them for they’re not going to refuse her, it’s just super sad isnt it. I mean judging by the size of her honeymoon clothes she’s trying to slim down to be be as tiny as she was when she was crazy on SW.

Reactions: 1
Wow that’s shocking! The other place sound like a good bunch though. The place I got my dress from strongly recommended I didn’t order the dress to be any more than 1 size smaller.

I suppose if that’s what she’s asked them for they’re not going to refuse her, it’s just super sad isnt it. I mean judging by the size of her honeymoon clothes she’s trying to slim down to be be as tiny as she was when she was crazy on SW.
That shop was awful. No modesty panel to help with dresses that didn't fasten etc.
I was only a UK16, so they wanted me to order a size 8-10. I bought my dress in the May for an April wedding. They wanted me to lose 4 dress sizes in 11 months and maintain it. It wasn't healthy and the pressure wouldn't have helped.

Ellie seems to have a lovely figure but does seem to have a goal that is completely unrealistic for her in terms of maintenance, health and happiness.

• Angry
So when Ellie started calorie counting, she was using the Nutracheck app and promoting heavily, even though it's not one of the free ones. I wondered at one point if she had a deal with them, she was so into it! Now she thinks her calories are too low and she's asking followers what's the best app to use🙄 This is exactly the type of thing I hate about this kind of account- they jump on a new thing, they're so enthusiastic about it, promoting it as the best thing ever when they haven't really been using it long enough themselves. I wonder how many of her followers downloaded and paid for this app after her gushing about it?
I don't have the app so I don't understand how it works but I believe it's one of those where you log your stats and goals to start with and it gives you a recommendation on calorie consumption. If that's the case, is she saying she wants to use a different app cos her cals are too low? Or am I misunderstanding? Whatever the case, she should really think twice about promoting something so heavily cos she just looks stupid when she drops it quickly - like she did this time last year with HDE.

So when Ellie started calorie counting, she was using the Nutracheck app and promoting heavily, even though it's not one of the free ones. I wondered at one point if she had a deal with them, she was so into it! Now she thinks her calories are too low and she's asking followers what's the best app to use🙄 This is exactly the type of thing I hate about this kind of account- they jump on a new thing, they're so enthusiastic about it, promoting it as the best thing ever when they haven't really been using it long enough themselves. I wonder how many of her followers downloaded and paid for this app after her gushing about it?
I don't have the app so I don't understand how it works but I believe it's one of those where you log your stats and goals to start with and it gives you a recommendation on calorie consumption. If that's the case, is she saying she wants to use a different app cos her cals are too low? Or am I misunderstanding? Whatever the case, she should really think twice about promoting something so heavily cos she just looks stupid when she drops it quickly - like she did this time last year with HDE.
I started using nutracheck when I saw it on her account because I’d only ever used my fitness pal and didn’t really like it. I think nutracheck is great, you can change your goal based on how much weight you want to lose, if you want to cut down on sugar saturated fats etc. You can basically set yourself any goal you want, so it’s not the app that’s given her too little calories it’s herself.

I started using nutracheck when I saw it on her account because I’d only ever used my fitness pal and didn’t really like it. I think nutracheck is great, you can change your goal based on how much weight you want to lose, if you want to cut down on sugar saturated fats etc. You can basically set yourself any goal you want, so it’s not the app that’s given her too little calories it’s herself.
Thanks, that's what I thought- the app just goes off the info that you put in. I wonder why she wants to use a different app then, does she think she can have more calories?🤭
Perhaps she was doing what we thought and being too restrictive and it's backfired because it's not sustainable. The 9lbs she lost in 10 days wasn't ever going to stay off.

Thanks, that's what I thought- the app just goes off the info that you put in. I wonder why she wants to use a different app then, does she think she can have more calories?🤭
Perhaps she was doing what we thought and being too restrictive and it's backfired because it's not sustainable. The 9lbs she lost in 10 days wasn't ever going to stay off.
I’ve noticed whenever the SW crew get back on the diet wagon after putting weight on then the lose like 10lbs in a week they always say it’s “water weight”. That’s what she said when she lost that 9lbs. I’ve got no idea what that means but it sounds like a load of rubbish to cover the fact that she’s starved herself for a week.

Reactions: 2
She's so faddy.

She said the other day that she hadn't been posting much because she was too busy enjoying life and not sharing so much on social media (which is fair enough)... but during the time when she was away from Insta and not sharing, she obviously consumed too many calories and gained back most of the weight she lost. To me it just seems like she only posts when she's "being good" and not when she's "being normal". Which makes it hard to follow because there isn't any consistency cos she's forever chopping and changing.😒

She’s moving again!? I must have missed that update I knew it was in the pipeline a while ago but I thought it was all off and the honeymoon was rebooked 🙈 can’t keep up with this one 🤯

Oh look
Her weight no longer defines her

And round we go. Bets on calorie counting not being something she can stick to and now she’s “HDE” again

Oh look
Her weight no longer defines her

And round we go. Bets on calorie counting not being something she can stick to and now she’s “HDE” again
Came to say the same thing. She's obsessed and she's trying to kid herself otherwise

That’s the first time I’ve felt a bit sorry for her - how the first thing she looks at in that photo of her is her legs and how they look? She looks totally normal and healthy and fine. No matter how much she spouts about loving herself, she really doesn’t, and she needs to address that before anything else.

How long til another fresh start 🤣
“I’m just SO busy living in the moment I don’t even think to come online anymore. I’m SO happy with myself I’m just SO not bovvered about calories anymore I found it was SO bad for my mental health. I mean, i don’t NEED to slim into a dress when he loves me as I am and we are SO happy and SO in the moment living our best lives. Who even am I GUYYYYYSSSSS”

Yep. That’ll be it

Reactions: 3
“I’m just SO busy living in the moment I don’t even think to come online anymore. I’m SO happy with myself I’m just SO not bovvered about calories anymore I found it was SO bad for my mental health. I mean, i don’t NEED to slim into a dress when he loves me as I am and we are SO happy and SO in the moment living our best lives. Who even am I GUYYYYYSSSSS”

Yep. That’ll be it
You have totally called it. 😂