Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is why she struggles so much with her dieting, a meal like this looks quite restrictive and being on a very low calorie diet will just lead to weight gain when she stops. I know she wants to lose weight fast and she wants it now but she will only be back to doing a post wedding diet for the next big event, not sure how long after the wedding her honeymoon is 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve done the same throughout my life but now i’m trying to only eat a couple hundred calories less than the daily recommended for women, yes it’s slower but it is also consistent
That's the sensible way to do it. I believe that if you're doing something that you can't imagine doing long-term, then it won't work long term..so these big losses and stuff will only ever be short term. She so goal-focused, rather than permanently invested.

She's announced that she's not going to get weighed tomorrow, in case anyone was expecting it. She seems to think they will be! She wants to leave at least ten days between weigh ins because she's taking her time and not getting obsessed.

I guess she's forgotten her cheeky mid week weigh in already then. 🙄

And it wouldn't surprise me if she's been overindulging over the weekend and that's the real reason she's not weighing in tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came to say the same thing..she'd only been on the new diet 4 days before her 1st weigh in, and that was only 2 or so days ago so I dunno where the 10 days is coming from. I hope her counting of calories is better than counting of days since the last weigh in..and yes, you could be right about the weekend, so probably wants a couple of days to pull it back😏

Reactions: 2
She's announced that she's not going to get weighed tomorrow, in case anyone was expecting it. She seems to think they will be! She wants to leave at least ten days between weigh ins because she's taking her time and not getting obsessed.

I guess she's forgotten her cheeky mid week weigh in already then. 🙄

And it wouldn't surprise me if she's been overindulging over the weekend and that's the real reason she's not weighing in tomorrow.
Was about to say the same! Only a few days ago she had a “cheeky weigh in” and said she was really chuffed! Poor girl is obsessed

I feel for her I really do as she has such an unhealthy relationship with food and has done for years. It was refreshing to see her become positive and happy in her own skin and sharing many positive accounts i.e.alexlightldn who I also then followed myself and gained inspiration from.

Her feed just makes me angry now as she is using an influential platform to confuse people and display an unhealthy way of dieting. Calorie counting is one thing, restrictive dieting is another. All of this ‘I’m not a breakfast person’ is bullshit! No hun you just want more calories for your highly calorific dinners!!! I’m sorry but a 650 calorie dinner of curry and rice is NOT a healthy way of eating. I’m sorry. You can have a plate of veggies, turkey burger and small portion of wedges for more like 400-500 cals. This is the perfect representation of ‘tit I need to fit into a dress quick let’s restrict as low as possible, say 1200 cals?’ - and I can guarantee this as she is already excited about her loss and in a few short days you would have to be on very low cals to lose a few pounds! Consistency is key but obviously that is not in her vocabulary so she is looking for quick fix :sleep:

Reactions: 4
I feel for her I really do as she has such an unhealthy relationship with food and has done for years. It was refreshing to see her become positive and happy in her own skin and sharing many positive accounts i.e.alexlightldn who I also then followed myself and gained inspiration from.

Her feed just makes me angry now as she is using an influential platform to confuse people and display an unhealthy way of dieting. Calorie counting is one thing, restrictive dieting is another. All of this ‘I’m not a breakfast person’ is bullshit! No hun you just want more calories for your highly calorific dinners!!! I’m sorry but a 650 calorie dinner of curry and rice is NOT a healthy way of eating. I’m sorry. You can have a plate of veggies, turkey burger and small portion of wedges for more like 400-500 cals. This is the perfect representation of ‘tit I need to fit into a dress quick let’s restrict as low as possible, say 1200 cals?’ - and I can guarantee this as she is already excited about her loss and in a few short days you would have to be on very low cals to lose a few pounds! Consistency is key but obviously that is not in her vocabulary so she is looking for quick fix :sleep:
I agree about the breakfast thing...she always used to have Crunchy Bran for breakfast - i know cos i started having it after seeing it on her feed for so long (it's my absolute favourite now, i have it with yoghurt and fruit). She definitely used to have brekkie.
I think she is probably restricting her intake by quite a few hundred calories a day, thats why she's already seen a good result on her cheeky weigh-in (the one she forgot that she told us about).

I also don't think this will last because I'll be surprised if they actually do get married this year. It seems like her and Matthew have quite a large extended family - cousins, aunts, nephews etc; he's in a football team as well so I would think they would have a lot of guests at an evening reception.. it doesn't seem like large gatherings will take place this year so they'd be compromising by having a smaller do. I could be wrong obviously but I have a feeling they will delay til next year and the weight loss will be put to one side because its a short term goal as usual.

Reactions: 2

Where did you see the plate of curry and rice x

I wish he'd lock her phone in the shed🤣 I'm bored of seeing the calorie content of every meal but I can't unfollow cos she was the first account I followed when I first got Instagram. And I want to see the wedding😊
You could always mute her posts? That way you don't have to see her being annoying without unfollowing 🤣

Reactions: 1

9lbs! She can't be having many calories to lose that in 10 days. So she's only 5lbs away from her wedding target now then.

9lbs! She can't be having many calories to lose that in 10 days. So she's only 5lbs away from her wedding target now then.
She will struggle to maintain that until October. She’s gone extreme - a slow and steady diet would have done the trick to get her up losing until her wedding. It’s a shame she’s out so much pressure on herself

So she is acting like calorie counting is some new phenomenon and has only just learned that a calorie deficit means you eat less than you burn.. how did she not know this prior to the last week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think the photo in her stories shows she’s put some weight on prior to starting CC. You don’t get massive losses like that without a higher starting weight, a pre-diet binge or a massive restriction.

I think the photo in her stories shows she’s put some weight on prior to starting CC. You don’t get massive losses like that without a higher starting weight, a pre-diet binge or a massive restriction.
Exactly - she must have been binging prior to starting I think.

Oh you guys know how I feel about this so I had to comment. 9LBS!!!!!!! Get to actual duck. Like you say she either binged terribly before starting her “diet” (likely!!) or she has restricted soooo much that it will be unsustainable (just as likely!). Anyway weight means jack tit you can exercise and look a load better and still weigh the same. Such a shame she is so desperate to have her pre baby body back. Sorry hun you gave that up longggg a go :) actually makes a mockery of the people who lose 1lb a week... now those same people she will have influenced will think they’re not good enough! It really boils my piss it really does. (Yes I have had a drink and then wrote this hahah)

• Haha
Well she has been on it for a week.. are you not an expert on a subject after a whole week?! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never saw a q and a, where was this??
Oh, it’s coming don’t worry, we’ve not missed it yet! Aside from “how many calories are you on? Do you track every single thing? Have you done any exercise? Do you have macro goals?” what else is there?! And actually, seeing as she thinks CC is a new revelation, I’d bet she has no idea what a bloody macro is.

Wish she’d just sit down & be bloody quiet. Maybe if she was actually successful at any one thing she could pipe up again, but she’s an absolute mess who’s going to pass her crappy eating behaviour on to her daughter.