Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, it’s coming don’t worry, we’ve not missed it yet! Aside from “how many calories are you on? Do you track every single thing? Have you done any exercise? Do you have macro goals?” what else is there?! And actually, seeing as she thinks CC is a new revelation, I’d bet she has no idea what a bloody macro is.

Wish she’d just sit down & be bloody quiet. Maybe if she was actually successful at any one thing she could pipe up again, but she’s an absolute mess who’s going to pass her crappy eating behaviour on to her daughter.
Shall I answer these?????

Q1: How many calories are you on? - oh I won’t say hun, I don’t want people to copy me, use an online calculator to work yours out everyone is different (code for too bleeping low it’s unsustainable)

Q2: Is it true that you only have to eat less than 2000 cals a day to lose weight and do no exercise? - yeah absolutely! Women lose on average 2000 cals a day (cause I read this on google) so just eat less than that it’s that easy!! (Although I haven’t taken into account anybodies BMR or activity level so this is in fact a made up figure to blanket everyone)

Q3: Do you track everything? - oh yeah I do I just don’t take pictures of everything as it’s boring! (I won’t show the weekend binges to compare with the major restriction during the week of 1 meal a day)

She won’t answer questions on macros if she gets them so I won’t even bother with that. The above exhausted me enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to be so evangelical about things? Every thing she does, she's convinced it's better than the last thing but then it doesn't last. Long term followers must think she's inconsistent and not really serious about anything. I know I do.

Rather than preaching about what she's doing, she should button it and get on with it. When she's at the point where it's a permanent lifestyle and she's maintaing it, then start lecturing her followers - at the moment it just looks like she hitches a ride on every passing band wagon and then falls off weeks later.
I hope this works for her otherwise she'll start to pass on the unhealthy mentality to her daughter.

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha I was just thinking the same thing I came to find this thread to see if anyone else thought the same!

Probably gained back 4 of the 9lbs she lost last week🙄
This is another thing that I dislike about this type of account - there's no consistency! If you're going to bleat on about how great your new regime is, at least keep people updated regularly so they can decide whether to follow or not.

Reactions: 1
This calorie counting nonsense she’s doing is a sham!

She might be skinny af come her wedding day but she’ll be done in, she hasn’t logged a single portion of fruit or veg 😂

She might be skinny af come her wedding day but she’ll be done in, she hasn’t logged a single portion of fruit or veg 😂
Calorie counting isn’t the sham; her use of it is lol

Reactions: 3

😂 this is totally me when I’m calorie counting, I stop “wasting” calories on anything healthy and just eat as much tit in my calories as I can. It’s deffo not the way for me!

😂 this is totally me when I’m calorie counting, I stop “wasting” calories on anything healthy and just eat as much tit in my calories as I can. It’s deffo not the way for me!
Maybe I’m doing it wrong 😂 I could defs cut out all the fruit and veg and get a dairy milk in instead.

• Haha
The 1000th comeback is on, she’s going to be super strict for 8 weeks guyyyyysss 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I haven’t put it aaaall back on but I do have a new start weight...”

*Quickly scoffs everything in sight before restarting again for the 1000th time*

Watch this space, she’ll restrict again. Realise it’s unsustainable. Not change her body shape as quick as she wants. Realise it’s not working fast enough. Come off the account. Come back on and say how happy she is that it’s Xmas and she loves her body and her family and she wants to stay as she is. It’s boring, and damaging for her little girl. This woman has been obsessed with her weight for years.

Reactions: 3
“I haven’t put it aaaall back on but I do have a new start weight...”

*Quickly scoffs everything in sight before restarting again for the 1000th time*

Watch this space, she’ll restrict again. Realise it’s unsustainable. Not change her body shape as quick as she wants. Realise it’s not working fast enough. Come off the account. Come back on and say how happy she is that it’s Xmas and she loves her body and her family and she wants to stay as she is. It’s boring, and damaging for her little girl. This woman has been obsessed with her weight for years.
Random gripe but it really irritates me when she puts extra letters in her words like that!
"Hey guys, last night I ate aallllllll the chocolate" or "Next year is miiiiiiiiiiles away" or "I've been sooooooooo bad"!
Just really bugs me lol😆

Aside from the fact that she is the worst to yo dieter on insta... she really doesn’t need to lose any weight she looks really healthy and is apparently happy with herself.

I guess it’s all for the crazy tiny wedding dress she’s probably got to squeeze into.

Aside from the fact that she is the worst to yo dieter on insta... she really doesn’t need to lose any weight she looks really healthy and is apparently happy with herself.

I guess it’s all for the crazy tiny wedding dress she’s probably got to squeeze into.
This is what happens when we are constantly pressured in to losing weight for weddings.

One shop I went to tried to tell me that they could order the dress in up to 3/4 sizes smaller in case I "wanted to look my best on the day".
The people I bought my dress from ordered it in my size and never once mentioned my weight or size whatsoever.