Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone find it ironic that she referred to hde as a diet 😂
What I was nutting the wall over was her saying she doesn’t diet only counts calories and watches what she eats because otherwise she gains weight quickly. If you’re counting your bleeping calories and adjusting what you eat so you don’t gain weight that’s bleeping dieting you thick cow.
And that’s OKAY but dont act like you’re not dieting when you are!

Reactions: 2
What I was nutting the wall over was her saying she doesn’t diet only counts calories and watches what she eats because otherwise she gains weight quickly. If you’re counting your bleeping calories and adjusting what you eat so you don’t gain weight that’s bleeping dieting you thick cow.
And that’s OKAY but dont act like you’re not dieting when you are!
She’s obsessed with having people think she’s laid back about her weight/food when clearly it’s a huge thing for her!

Sadly SW has done the same to me, brought out my binging in a massive way and while it works to some extent I can’t do it for my own health.

It’s a shame she can’t see how obsessed she is. She is not overweight and needs to stop obsessing.

• Heart
Sadly SW has done the same to me, brought out my binging in a massive way and while it works to some extent I can’t do it for my own health.

It’s a shame she can’t see how obsessed she is. She is not overweight and needs to stop obsessing.
It’s a common theme with SW isn’t it 😕 I was definitely the same when I was younger and a sw target member.

It’s a common theme with SW isn’t it 😕 I was definitely the same when I was younger and a sw target member.
Dieting is never a good idea, watching what you eat and exercising is the way forward. I’m CCing but trying not to punish myself and be more conscious on my bodies needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think she carries weight well. She’s probably heavier than she looks but can’t see past the number on the scale to realise that and that’s why she’s obsessed with losing weight!

Is it a new thing to renovate your whole house as soon as you’re in? I’ve always thought you give it a few months at least so you can choose what you definitely want rather than decorate quickly then changing your mind? I get that you’d want kids rooms doing and obviously it needs to be clean but it just seems a lot of people move in and renovate, or don’t move in until it’s done! I moved into my house about 5 years ago and still have rooms that are as they were when we bought it!😂

Is it a new thing to renovate your whole house as soon as you’re in? I’ve always thought you give it a few months at least so you can choose what you definitely want rather than decorate quickly then changing your mind? I get that you’d want kids rooms doing and obviously it needs to be clean but it just seems a lot of people move in and renovate, or don’t move in until it’s done! I moved into my house about 5 years ago and still have rooms that are as they were when we bought it!😂
I suppose if you can afford to do it all in one go, and you’ve got somewhere to live while it’s getting done then why not?

She’s so rude about the house though! It really bugs me when she’s slagging off the decor/cleanliness of the previous owner. Like yeah it was a little dated but that was someone’s house that they lived in! Have some respect.

She doesn’t seem to like anything about her new house! I’m struggling to see what attracted her to it with the way she goes on.

Reactions: 4
In that card I’m sure it says ‘growing another human’ so she has been hinting at it - cute though! 🥰

She doesn’t seem to cope with the one she has particularly well so I hope she’s not having another just yet.

I also can’t believe the hype to reveal the most dull tiny kitchen 🙄

She doesn’t seem to cope with the one she has particularly well so I hope she’s not having another just yet.

I also can’t believe the hype to reveal the most dull tiny kitchen 🙄
I couldn't believe how small it was after she keep banging on about it.

the walls look green to me and the carpet blue 🙈

why spend all that money on a brand new kitchen when they want to extend it eventually?! seems crazy. save that money and put it towards the extension instead.

the walls look green to me and the carpet blue 🙈

why spend all that money on a brand new kitchen when they want to extend it eventually?! seems crazy. save that money and put it towards the extension instead.
I think this too! The old kitchen, whilst dated and in need of a bit of a spruce, was fine! Just use that and make the space you want for this apparently amazing big kitchen they have planned for the future then change the kitchen. What a waste of time, money and effort making a tiny make do kitchen!

Because princess Aimee / elena / whatever her name is, couldn’t cope with an ugly kitchen for a few months, that wouldn’t be insta perfect would it? 🙃

Reactions: 3
The kitchen thing is crazy. She could easily have painted the cupboards and tidied it up a bit if she really hates it that much. So wasteful.

She’s 100% preggas, this girl is the worst liar of all time 😂

Reactions: 3