Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pleased she didn’t do any drastic crash dieting because she looked lovely in her dress! Hopefully she has finally come to terms with being genuinely happy and grateful for her life and family :)

I could see her becoming very likeable if she dropped the whole "must lose X amount of weight" and crash diet stuff.

She enjoyed her boxing and it made her feel good. That should be enough.

Did anyone else see the story where she said back to calorie counting, with a picture of her wedding day?! That’s so messed up that even 4 days after her wedding she’s focused on losing weight
I seen it and it’s very sad to see. She’s just had one of the most special days of her life where your weight shouldn’t even enter your mind. He now husband obviously loves and accepts her for who she is not what she weighs

Is it just me who really hates when people with a very big public platform start slating the previous owners decor in a house they’ve just bought? I find it really distasteful and disrespectful sometimes. You don’t have to mention it at all, just say what you’re going to do if that’s the point of your post.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who really hates when people with a very big public platform start slating the previous owners decor in a house they’ve just bought? I find it really distasteful and disrespectful sometimes. You don’t have to mention it at all, just say what you’re going to do if that’s the point of your post.
I didn’t even think it was that bad.. my bathroom tiles are worse than that but certainly wouldn’t say they’re so bad they need replacing 🙈 she’ll be making so many people feel like they’re normal lived in homes aren’t good enough!

Reactions: 3
I didn’t even think it was that bad.. my bathroom tiles are worse than that but certainly wouldn’t say they’re so bad they need replacing 🙈 she’ll be making so many people feel like they’re normal lived in homes aren’t good enough!
I think she forgets that this is how most people move house- they have to live with it and get round to decorating that room when they can. Her first home was a new build so it’s a lot easier to move into rooms where you’ve picked everything first!

Reactions: 5