Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think fair enough if she wants to do another diet especially as she’s getting married, don’t really see the need to broadcast it though. I’m more bothered about the fact her child always seems to have that dummy in still, is she not about three? Her teeth and speech will be horrendous at this rate!
I think the same!!! She’s cute but ellie seems to baby her and the talking stories she does her speech seems behind!

Reactions: 2
I think fair enough if she wants to do another diet especially as she’s getting married, don’t really see the need to broadcast it though. I’m more bothered about the fact her child always seems to have that dummy in still, is she not about three? Her teeth and speech will be horrendous at this rate!
We will get all the ins and outs of it now on insta because it’s been broadcasted

Reactions: 1
I know I predicted this...but I still had to stifle a little giggle when I saw this on her stories. The bit that made me laugh was "i know there will be some eye-rolling right now"😅 - no tit Ellie!! Everyone knows you can't go more than a couple of months without a new fad, especially with your wedding coming up!

Wasn't it only this time last year she was on the HDE band-wagon before ditching that because (shockingly), if you eat whatever you fancy, you gain weight?! Now she's spent the last few months doing the same thing, calorie counting has become the new thing. Because there's always a new thing..there's the SW thing, then the anti-SW thing, the HDE thing, the SW thing again, the boxing, the running, the relaxing, the SW thing (again), then the no-diet thing and now the calorie counting thing.
She has a desperately unhealthy relationship with food, I'm sorry but she does. I did feel sorry for her, but she's been in this cycle too long now, she ought to recognise it and change it before she passes her obsession on to her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone knows how this is going to go. She'll do the calorie counting for a while, it will work initially and then she'll plateau. Then it will be 'I'm going back to SW guys! It's the only thing that's worked for me!'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone knows how this is going to go. She'll do the calorie counting for a while, it will work initially and then she'll plateau. Then it will be 'I'm going back to SW guys! It's the only thing that's worked for me!'
Oooo or it’ll be “I just can’t. I’m happy in my skin. Now I’m taking a social media break til the next fad”

Reactions: 1
Guys, calorie counting is genuinely the easiest thing to do and the best way to lose weight...blah blah blah!
Sorry but SW has always been what she always goes back to, then HDE was the best thing ever, then eating in moderation and boxing was the best thing and then running because she loved running, not to lose weight, just cos she was born to run!! So faddy😂

• Haha
She was hiding the scales from herself the other day - now she's back on them after only 4 days. So silly🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s bloody irritating why can’t she just do whatever she wants without documenting it all

Reactions: 5
She’s the most indecisive person I’ve ever come across 🙈 always changing her mind about things! I don’t know how her boyfriend puts up with her!

I’ve had to unfollow her. I usually like her and found her really inspiring when she was first losing weight, now it’s all a bit confusing

4 days calorie counting and she's already on the scales. thought her bf was locking them in the shed :rolleyes:

4 days calorie counting and she's already on the scales. thought her bf was locking them in the shed :rolleyes:
I wish he'd lock her phone in the shed🤣 I'm bored of seeing the calorie content of every meal but I can't unfollow cos she was the first account I followed when I first got Instagram. And I want to see the wedding😊

Reactions: 3
There will come a day when she will genuinely surrender. Stop dieting, stop weighing, stop obsessing. Stop using excuses such as ‘wedding dress’ to lose weight. When she will realises that the reason she feels so out of control with food and the scales is because she’s constantly trying to control it.

Reactions: 3
I’m saying she will share that photo of her in a black coast dress from someone’s wedding and say about how she was X stone and X lbs and she can do it again

The worst thing of dieting is torturing yourself over not getting the quick results of your first time on a diet

Reactions: 8
I think this is why she struggles so much with her dieting, a meal like this looks quite restrictive and being on a very low calorie diet will just lead to weight gain when she stops. I know she wants to lose weight fast and she wants it now but she will only be back to doing a post wedding diet for the next big event, not sure how long after the wedding her honeymoon is 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve done the same throughout my life but now i’m trying to only eat a couple hundred calories less than the daily recommended for women, yes it’s slower but it is also consistent