Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee or whatever she’s called really bothers me. I actually only followed her again because I was intrigued about her new house. You know the one she hates?

That kitchen make over is crazy! Seems so silly to put that in if it’ll be ripped out in a couple of years.

She might also love whatever colour that is on the walls in the hallway but it doesn’t go with the grey carpet on the stairs or the grey flooring in the hallway so she’s be mad if she doesnt get rid of it.

Her living room and bedroom also look quite small and the house seems to look onto a busy road! So at this point I am also really struggling to understand why she bought it!

Reactions: 4
Aimee or whatever she’s called really bothers me. I actually only followed her again because I was intrigued about her new house. You know the one she hates?

That kitchen make over is crazy! Seems so silly to put that in if it’ll be ripped out in a couple of years.

She might also love whatever colour that is on the walls in the hallway but it doesn’t go with the grey carpet on the stairs or the grey flooring in the hallway so she’s be mad if she doesnt get rid of it.

Her living room and bedroom also look quite small and the house seems to look onto a busy road! So at this point I am also really struggling to understand why she bought it!
Probably so she had some content 🤪

Reactions: 3
Just seems strange, especially if there are complications.
I know what you mean but I asked my mum not to tell the world until I’d had my 20 week scan as obviously some things aren’t checked until then. She was ‘too excited’ and told everyone. It could easily be something like that.

But announced in town?
People in small towns know one another. Just because her neighbours know, doesn’t mean she has to announce on her public Insta account. Don’t think the complications were too serious, just something they’re keeping to themselves. Insta followers will find out soon enough won’t they!

People in small towns know one another. Just because her neighbours know, doesn’t mean she has to announce on her public Insta account. Don’t think the complications were too serious, just something they’re keeping to themselves. Insta followers will find out soon enough won’t they!
I didn't say she had to announce anything. I just find it weird that, if there were complications, it would be "announced" or spoken about anywhere, especially as she probably won't be near 12 weeks yet (most 'influencers' seem to announce at 12 weeks as this let's them build up to the 'gender reveal'. Personally I think announcing a pregnancy and gender reveals are tacky but that's another matter entirely).

I didn't say she had to announce anything. I just find it weird that, if there were complications, it would be "announced" or spoken about anywhere, especially as she probably won't be near 12 weeks yet (most 'influencers' seem to announce at 12 weeks as this let's them build up to the 'gender reveal'. Personally I think announcing a pregnancy and gender reveals are tacky but that's another matter entirely).
If there is complications they don’t simply stop at 12 weeks, yes maybe people in her town know Bcos they have seen her and she has a bump ect? She doesn’t need to ‘announce’ it on her Instagram if she doesn’t want too.

If there is complications they don’t simply stop at 12 weeks, yes maybe people in her town know Bcos they have seen her and she has a bump ect? She doesn’t need to ‘announce’ it on her Instagram if she doesn’t want too.
Which is entirely the point I'm making. Announcing a pregnancy is bizzare, announcing a baby's gender is bizzare.
However that is what most influencers seem to do, which is my point.

It was the original comment of "not being announced", as though it was a given that it would be/should be at some point.

Reactions: 1
She’s further than 12 weeks.
Yeah I said complications dont simply stop at 12 weeks, so it doesn’t matter how far she is along she can still have complications. It’s she’s worried about the pregnancy she doesn’t have to ‘announce it’ if she doesn’t want to.

Yeah I said complications dont simply stop at 12 weeks, so it doesn’t matter how far she is along she can still have complications. It’s she’s worried about the pregnancy she doesn’t have to ‘announce it’ if she doesn’t want to.
Agreed, however the first person to mention the pregnancy spoke of it "not being announced" as if it were a given or as if it were due to happen or as if it had been irl, which I found odd.

I also find it odd that someone, unless close to her, would know of her pregnancy complications purely because they live in the same area as her. That's not really something people share.

Reactions: 3
Also bit weird that she literally answered on a Q&A a couple of weeks ago saying she doesn’t want more children right now but would in the future??? Like why even choose to answer that Q and then lie, just ignore it...

I find it odd that if the poster knew she was unlikely to announce it, why they did on here? Quite a private thing imo.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t exactly been keeping it a secret. She’s been going on about “the kids” and “over doing it” for weeks now.

Hope everything is ok with them!

Reactions: 1
shes hashtagged the picture of her daughter on her other insta #biggestbaby - obviously insinuating there is a littler baby 😂

Reactions: 2
shes hashtagged the picture of her daughter on her other insta #biggestbaby - obviously insinuating there is a littler baby 😂
I call my 10 year old my "biggest baby" but that's besides the point.
If she is pregnant and there are complications, meaning she doesn't want to share right now, then I feel like that should be off-limits for discussion here.

We talk about things people put on personally, or that they imply, not serious issues they want to keep private.

If she is pregnant I hope all is well.

Reactions: 2