Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s commented on her most recent picture saying congrats on the pregnancy and saying she’s due next month, what sort of person would make a comment like that 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ye there is no doubt that’s a bump. Surprised that she hasn’t shared it and yet she’s allowed photos of her to be posted

Reactions: 1
She posted that photo on her own stories.

Also I noticed on one of her house pictures someone had commented 'congratulations on the pregnancy' and she'd replied '???'

She's not doing a great job of keeping it a secret. 😂

She must have meant to post it on a different friends and family only account maybe?

She posted the picture on her family and friends account. It doesn’t sit right that everyone is commenting on her posts. She clearly kept the whole pregnancy quiet for a reason. I just hope she’s ok. I’ve followed Ellie for years and think she’s lovely, but nobody should be commenting on her public account when she hasn’t announced anything. That’s all I’m going to say until she announcing it herself.

Reactions: 9
Think it’s more that people are commenting that she’s talked about not having kids for a while - while pregnant.

She posted the picture on her family and friends account. It doesn’t sit right that everyone is commenting on her posts. She clearly kept the whole pregnancy quiet for a reason. I just hope she’s ok. I’ve followed Ellie for years and think she’s lovely, but nobody should be commenting on her public account when she hasn’t announced anything. That’s all I’m going to say until she announcing it herself.
I agree, some things are meant to be kept private and this is one of them for all she's tried to keep it private.

• Heart
Think it’s more that people are commenting that she’s talked about not having kids for a while - while pregnant.
If she didn’t post it on her public page, she didn’t want anyone to know outside her friends and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If she didn’t post it on her public page, she didn’t want anyone to know outside her friends and family.
But she publicly discussed not trying for kids on her main page previously (before the house stuff and earlier this year)

anything private is fine but if then you openly talk families on a different account denying any future babies for now, then it’s open to discussion trying to work it out

But she publicly discussed not trying for kids on her main page previously (before the house stuff and earlier this year)

anything private is fine but if then you openly talk families on a different account denying any future babies for now, then it’s open to discussion trying to work it out
Sorry I don’t agree. She didn’t want anyone to know she was pregnant for whatever reason, regardless of her previous views on having another (maybe this was a happy accident) saying congratulations on a public page where she has clearly made the effort not to announce it is wrong.

People have the right to disclose as much or as little as they like in public, she has clearly been very careful to keep this a secret therefore it’s not a followed right to disclose it. Directly or indirectly.

Reactions: 4
It’s pretty obvious that she doesn’t want her followers to know for whatever reason and I think that should be respected. I don’t think we should discuss anything that isn’t content from her public page.

Reactions: 6
That yoga insta page has commented on two of her posts saying it which is a bit of a dick move. If she doesn’t want to talk about it, that’s her prerogative

Reactions: 7
To be fair the speculation started about her being pregnant a few months back when she dropped hints left right and centre (clearly on purpose) then obviously over the weekend it has been confirmed via her other account (which isnt just friends and family as she does still have more than average followers on that) so it was always going to get mentioned on a gossip site.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen any bump pics but saw on her stories then pic of her pooch with green maternity notes? Either way hope she’s ok x