Itwasalwaysellie/aimeeeeeelena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call my 10 year old my "biggest baby" but that's besides the point.
If she is pregnant and there are complications, meaning she doesn't want to share right now, then I feel like that should be off-limits for discussion here.

We talk about things people put on personally, or that they imply, not serious issues they want to keep private.

If she is pregnant I hope all is well.
People can discuss what they want? Why should you be the one to decide that on here? I would never tell strangers on the internet what they can and cant discuss 😂

She is obviously dropping hints left right and centre that numerous people have picked up on, so therefore it is a discussion topic.

Reactions: 3
I call my 10 year old my "biggest baby" but that's besides the point.
If she is pregnant and there are complications, meaning she doesn't want to share right now, then I feel like that should be off-limits for discussion here.

We talk about things people put on personally, or that they imply, not serious issues they want to keep private.

If she is pregnant I hope all is well.
Given that it’s total speculation I think it’s up for chat. No one is insulting the woman🙄

People can discuss what they want? Why should you be the one to decide that on here? I would never tell strangers on the internet what they can and cant discuss 😂

She is obviously dropping hints left right and centre that numerous people have picked up on, so therefore it is a discussion topic.
Given that it’s total speculation I think it’s up for chat. No one is insulting the woman🙄
Given that I said "I don't think" it was quite clearly my opinion. I never once said that people should stop, that I thought x/y/z of those discussing it.

I stated my opinion based on the fact that she hasn't announced it, or insinuated, on her public account. He private account and someone knowing her/of her personally is differentiated, to me.

I would "never tell someone on the Internet what they can and can't discuss" but I can give an opinion, as have you, although we've clearly went about that in a different implied tone.

You can choose to discuss what you want, no one stopped you 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Given that I said "I don't think" it was quite clearly my opinion. I never once said that people should stop, that I thought x/y/z of those discussing it.

I stated my opinion based on the fact that she hasn't announced it, or insinuated, on her public account. He private account and someone knowing her/of her personally is differentiated, to me.

I would "never tell someone on the Internet what they can and can't discuss" but I can give an opinion, as have you, although we've clearly went about that in a different implied tone.

You can choose to discuss what you want, no one stopped you 🙂
You clearly said in your last post ‘I feel like that should be off-limits for discussion here.’ So I read that as you policing this thread in terms of what should/shouldn’t be discussed.

But no worries. We can all just voice our opinions on Ellie/her instagram as we wish.

I do like her mostly! The switching diets all the time & obsession with weight or the next plan she is on can get annoying but overall think shes harmless and definitely wish her pregnancy (if there is one ofc) well :)

Reactions: 2
You clearly said in your last post ‘I feel like that should be off-limits for discussion here.’ So I read that as you policing this thread in terms of what should/shouldn’t be discussed.

But no worries. We can all just voice our opinions on Ellie/her instagram as we wish.

I do like her mostly! The switching diets all the time & obsession with weight or the next plan she is on can get annoying but overall think shes harmless and definitely wish her pregnancy (if there is one ofc) well :)
No no, I just feel that way. As someone who had another person (a manager at work actually) discuss a pregnancy before I was ready when I was suffering complications, and didn't know if my child was actually still alive, I know how intrusive that can be. So no I don't feel that it should be discussed, that is how I feel.

That does not mean I am telling someone else what to do.

I agree that she is mostly harmless however her obsession over weight and food will give rise to issues within her daughter, if she isn't careful.

Reactions: 1
But she has dropped loads of hints about being pregnant. That's why we were all talking about it. 🤷‍♀️

I always got the ‘nice but dim’ vibe from her. She’s pretty dull.

I always got the ‘nice but dim’ vibe from her. She’s pretty dull.
I agree with this, I'm not too sure how academic she is but definitely "nice but dull." She doesn't seem to lead a very varied or interesting life.

Reactions: 4
She's definitely nice but dull. Every time they do one of those 'ten interesting things about me' type posts, she tells the same story about how her first name is actually Aimee, her parents called her Aimee Elena but that she's actually known as Ellie. 😴

I mean it's not an interesting story to begin with, but the fact that it gets repeated like it's the most fascinating thing about her. 😂

• Haha
She’s just said on her story she’s got to take it somewhat easy with the decorating so definitely hinting at it.

She’s starting to annoy me now! It’s like she thinks she’s some a list celeb with all the hints. I’m sure none of us really care one way or the other. Get over yourself Ellie!

Reactions: 4
I really hope she’s ok, noticed she hadn’t posted in a while, and there was speculation she was pregnant, looked her up on FB and her husband changed his FB profile and cover photo to just her and their daughter. I hope she’s ok ❤

I really hope she’s ok, noticed she hadn’t posted in a while, and there was speculation she was pregnant, looked her up on FB and her husband changed his FB profile and cover photo to just her and their daughter. I hope she’s ok ❤
Oh well spotted! Yes that is a bit strange, I hope there’s nothing sad behind that

The change of photo - why would that point to a bad thing? Xx

Well she is now 9 months pregnant. So we may hear from her soon one way or another!