Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wouldn't let Isla in his house because of covid....... but happy to go abroad, sitting on a Ferry, going into shops..... Of course without Isla, just with their golden boy..... they are an utter disgrace.
He is a disgrace. No caring parent would ever favour one child over another.

Reactions: 6
On 6th July they posted “Ibiza we miss you” managed to get on a bloody flight ok for that hey St Jen?! But of course when they are #ad for a ferry, Jen gets soooo stressed flying to France 🙄 pair of pricks, please read this and see that everything you post online is there forever, changing the narrative to suit when you feel like it just reconfirms what a pair of money grabbing liars you are!

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how they get paid work from their Instagram. The AD post on the ferry got 671 likes that’s nothing on Instagram?

Reactions: 4
Cringing at how far out to sea Teddy is on his own 😐 only takes one wave

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how they get paid work from their Instagram. The AD post on the ferry got 671 likes that’s nothing on Instagram?
I was thinking the exact same earlier this week. They’re not a major account and don’t have wide appeal. Yet they seem to get good offers.

Reactions: 2
Yet another ad this morning

selling your kids anxieties is a new low, even for these two. When Teddy grows up and realises that the stuff he worries about, and wants to talk about, is splashed across their Instagram account for a couple of hundred quid he’s going to despise them and stop telling them what’s wrong

why can’t these idiots see that their kids worries and anxieties should be private and not sold to Matalan or the next cheque book wielding brand

I wonder if they are Teddy’s natural anxieties though. Of are they ones projected onto him by Saint Jen?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they are Teddy’s natural anxieties though. Of are they ones projected onto him by Saint Jen?
St Cheating Jen is feeding him and creating a future "effed-up" adult. Like herself. It's bordering on abuse. They cheat and lie and manipulate the vulnerable, it gains you a few followers and a free holiday. Welcome to the cheating World of the Ferguson's.

Reactions: 7
They really will sell anything won't they, even their sons anxiety😔
Also did anyone else think the amount of balloons ted had yesterday was a bit excessive? For people who claim to be poor they managed to get the money together for a duck load of decorations! And don't they also claim to be all environmentally aware, so why would they need that amount of unnecessary plastic! Do they realise how long all that will take to decompose

Reactions: 7
Also did anyone else think the amount of balloons ted had yesterday was a bit excessive? For people who claim to be poor they managed to get the money together for a duck load of decorations! And don't they also claim to be all environmentally aware, so why would they need that amount of unnecessary plastic! Do they realise how long all that will take to decompose

They claim a lot. Nothing is true. Not one thing they say is true.

Reactions: 5
100% agree I live locally and those balloons are not cheap!!!! Most kids get 1.....🙄 all those presents too!!!! Funny how we don’t see what his daughter Isla got for her bday..... oh wait that’s probably because he got her jack all!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the exact same earlier this week. They’re not a major account and don’t have wide appeal. Yet they seem to get good offers.
That's probaly due to having an agent

100% agree I live locally and those balloons are not cheap!!!! Most kids get 1.....🙄 all those presents too!!!! Funny how we don’t see what his daughter Isla got for her bday..... oh wait that’s probably because he got her jack all!!!!!!!
Note we haven't seen any photos from the "socially distanced" party probably because there was not much socially distancing happening and there being more people that the guidelines advise!

So awful😔 I'm glad isla has such a wonderful mum and step dad. I bet they gave her a very special birthday. Id be surprised if al even got her a card!
Al and jen are cheating scum

Reactions: 3
Hey guys instead of spending your time reading stuff on here then having to address it, just start doing the right thing!

Balloon gift. Check.
Not taking photos. Check.

Jesus its worryingly self absorbed isn't it.

Hey guys instead of spending your time reading stuff on here then having to address it, just start doing the right thing!

Balloon gift. Check.

They really are 'into' themselves aren't they. I think they are the most obsessed instagrammer when it comes to reading things about themselves. They are so worried about being shown for what they really are that they need to jump on every comment that questions them.

Reactions: 1

Balloon gift. Check.

100% begging posts from a few weeks came through, oh we are poor see we didn’t pay for this ( they had about ten ‘6’ balloons.’ My six year old got one and was made up. And socially distanced my arse. I think if you have to keep saying it you’re protesting too much.

So they're skint yet looking for an air bnb through the summer holidays which wont be cheap..

• Wow
So they're skint yet looking for an air bnb through the summer holidays which wont be cheap..
No, they’re looking for one to be kindly gifted... lying cheating bastards. Actually getting a real job and working to support themselves is below saint Jen, she’d rather pretend to have anxiety so bad she can’t leave the house while simultaneously having a whale of a time on a freebie holiday in France.

• Haha
Reactions: 6