Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I thought they weren’t able to see her due to her Mum being a midwife and the risk of Isla taking it back to her Mum (and then risk of passing on to patients)

Not because Saint Jen can’t risk catching it??
No I don’t think so, because surely Isla would be in school anyway with other key worker’s children? Plus there is a lot of evidence to suggest that children are unlikely to pick up the virus and spread it, combined with the fact that Jen couldn’t even go on a walk to a bloody park because she was paranoid about getting it all suggests to me it was an excuse for them to say no to seeing her.

Reactions: 1
No I don’t think so, because surely Isla would be in school anyway with other key worker’s children? Plus there is a lot of evidence to suggest that children are unlikely to pick up the virus and spread it, combined with the fact that Jen couldn’t even go on a walk to a bloody park because she was paranoid about getting it all suggests to me it was an excuse for them to say no to seeing her.
Yea, I’m sure you’re right. But I think that’s what they tried to make out in the beginning.

Yea, I’m sure you’re right. But I think that’s what they tried to make out in the beginning.
Yeah I think so, they’d do anything to paint Isla’s mum in a bad light though, like in the beginning when they didn’t see her and they just did a cryptic post saying they hadn’t seen her and they gave no reason, they are a right nasty pair of cheating twats.

Reactions: 1
Jen, the woman who had an affair with a married man with a baby on the way, clutching a beer with a huge gin in front of her in the latest happy family photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep! He has taken her for a couple of walks and garden visits but insists she stays 2 meters away and chosen not to have her even though he could! The post with the cuddles tokens the other day I doubt he will even give them to Isla... it’s all for show!!!!

Yep! He has taken her for a couple of walks and garden visits but insists she stays 2 meters away and chosen not to have her even though he could! The post with the cuddles tokens the other day I doubt he will even give them to Isla... it’s all for show!!!!
And that, my friends, is what I like to call a “sack of tit” for a father. That poor poor child. At least she has two positive role models and parents in her life. And Alistair isn’t one of them. Imagine being Isla’s mum... the betrayal from Al aside re their relationship... imagine watching your precious child being used as content and for sympathy/likes when you know the reality is that Alistair has consistently let his daughter down since before she was even born. As a mother that must break her heart. Not to mention the emotional anguish he caused Hannah for what he (and Jen) did to her and their marriage...
Jen... you lose them how you got them. And he will do to you what he did to Hannah. That’s not an if, it’s a question of when. Men like that don’t change.
But there again, neither do women like you. You are a match made that’s for sure 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Disgusting behaviour. They are both vile. Thank goodness she has a fantastic step father who will always be more of a dad to Isla than Ali will ever be.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fully agree with the above post. But Jen is probably safe because I can’t imagine many women being interested in Al.

Reactions: 4
They’re always reading on here, but they never address the affair eh, to be fair to them they’ve just dug themselves a bigger hole so well done, because if Isla could go to her grandparents then there’s no reason why she couldn’t go to her dad’s, but as usual they’ll just try and blame it on Isla’s mum and forget the part where he had an affair.

Reactions: 3
They’re always reading on here, but they never address the affair eh, to be fair to them they’ve just dug themselves a bigger hole so well done, because if Isla could go to her grandparents then there’s no reason why she couldn’t go to her dad’s, but as usual they’ll just try and blame it on Isla’s mum and forget the part where he had an affair.
Isla had 10 weeks at home then when her brother went back to forest school her grandparents had her while her mum/stepdad worked and they too had been self isolating for 10 weeks. 5 times in 14 weeks to be exact.... Al will do anything he can to make Islas mum Hannah look bad!!! He is very quick to judge and have anger towards Islas mum but how about he stepped up as a parent for once in his life!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Isla had 10 weeks at home then when her brother went back to forest school her grandparents had her while her mum/stepdad worked and they too had been self isolating for 10 weeks. 5 times in 14 weeks to be exact.... Al will do anything he can to make Islas mum Hannah look bad!!! He is very quick to judge and have anger towards Islas mum but how about he stepped up as a parent for once in his life!!!!!!
I can’t stand this for much longer! The nasty twit twists everything and lies constantly- when will it stop? They need to be outed for the lying two faced cheating scum bags they are! Can someone not do a story on them? He’s quite “well known” maybe the sun would be interested? Can you just imagine the headlines now 😉

Hes the type of dad who gives separated dads a bad name. Hes your worst nightmare when you think about what life could be like if you were divorcing. Cant be arsed, passive aggressive man child. Putting all the tit on islas mum to cover his embarrassment and shame of cheating on her. Total deflection tactics.

Any chance of mentioning your stinking affair guys?? Its the elephant in the room, making out you were just "best friends".... yea ok then 🙄 when you have publically stated as soon as you saw jen you fell for her? So obviously you were more than friends from the get go yea? 😬

Reactions: 4
The flowers and gifts being brought for jen in secret started waaayyy before they claim they were best friends!!! I saw the bank statement Ali!!!! Yep your pregnant wife was working 12 hours shifts in the hospital while you were spending money on gifts for Jen!! Most women would have run a mile but shows what type of person Jen is aswell.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Any decent woman would never get involved with a married man.

But Jen thinks she won! Though won what? That useless lump of lard.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the latest photo with Al in his “I love Ted the best” jumper. They are pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the latest photo with Al in his “I love Ted the best” jumper. They are pathetic.
I agree why oh why would you encourage something like that! No doubt Isla must feel pushed aside/ left out already let alone seeing that jumper! I wonder how Louis feels 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Although to be honest nothing surprises me with that vile pair!

I'll be willing to bet that they will make out it's a joke, but it's actually the truth. Ted will always be number one in his eyes..

They have completely lost the plot, what a VILE ad for notonthehighstreet. The only reason she will have one with sweet Isla’s name on is because they will have been given it FREE. Ugh they boil my piss, the smug look on Al’s face....... I’d love to smack it right off!!

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely the truth, he does not feel the same about Isla as he does for Ted, there’s no doubt about that, you can see it in everything he does, he rejected Isla from the beginning, it’s very sad.

Why has she turned down so much paid work if they are always struggling for money.. it’s irresponsible not saint like.

Plus If she does love working with old people why wouldn’t she take a job? Probably cos she’d have to commit to working actual hours rather than posting freebies on Instagram.

I’ve also not seen them post anything on BLM since she went ‘Protesting’ .. it’s all for show . It’s disgusting

Probably grooming them so she can rob them. Absolute rat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'll only believe there are two more when I see it.

What truly awful people. I almost felt sad for Louis and Isla, but then I remembered that actually - they're the lucky ones! They have another set of parents. The one that deserves the most pity is T because he's the one that will really fall foul of their terrible choices.