Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no point contacting them directly. They're narcissists, through and through. They have such an inflated sense of their own self-importance, it's impossible for them to have any true awareness or understanding of the hurt they've caused.

That's why they can't stop reading here. They're obsessed. They can't cope with the fact there's a (large, and growing) group of people that aren't fooled or taken in by them. Unusually, I would say Jen is the biggest overt narcissist of the pair. The affair itself is typical of a narcissist; lack of empathy, sense of entitlement, envious of whatever others (a wife, for example) might have, followed by a preoccupation with the idea that others (an ex-wife, for example) is envious of them. I always imagine that Jen is quietly obsessed with Al's ex-wife, because it would just be impossible for her to let go of her jealousy; that's why, even after all these years and despite the fact it was her and Al that had the affair, she cannot let the resentment go and is bitter. Does Al's ex-wife have other children in her new relationship? If so, I'm sure this is a big point of envy and resentment for her, also, and probably feeds in to her desperation for more children.

Other mental health problems, anxiety and depression are also all closely linked to narcissistic personality disorder.

I won't excuse Al's behavior by saying that Jen is the puppet-master. I don't believe he should be excused of responsibility like that. He's clearly a narcissist, also. However, I do think his behaviour towards Isla and his ex-wife would have been HEAVILY encouraged and supported, and driven by, Jen.
Reading this, you could be talking about my stepmother. She has said in the past she resented me and my sister because we were the one thing that still links our Dad to our Mum. They too, started as an affair and she also has a lot of mental health issues. She heavily influenced my Dads involvement in our lives, and he was either too stupid to see it, or just went along with her for an easy. He never fought to have a good relationship with us. My sister was only 2 when he left, I think I was 8/9 and he stopped regular contact with us when I turned 16 and started a weekend job. He lived away and didn’t see the point in only travelling to just have one of us, turns out this idea had been suggested by my stepmother. Women who start affairs with married men with children know the ‘baggage‘ they have If they leave their wives, if you can’t accept it then don’t start a relationship with a married man. I really, really feel for Isla in their situation. But it sounds like she has an absolutely amazing mum, and I’m assuming stepdad? So I really hope when she‘s old enough, she’ll realise the only one who has lost out, is Al. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There's no point contacting them directly. They're narcissists, through and through. They have such an inflated sense of their own self-importance, it's impossible for them to have any true awareness or understanding of the hurt they've caused.

That's why they can't stop reading here. They're obsessed. They can't cope with the fact there's a (large, and growing) group of people that aren't fooled or taken in by them. Unusually, I would say Jen is the biggest overt narcissist of the pair. The affair itself is typical of a narcissist; lack of empathy, sense of entitlement, envious of whatever others (a wife, for example) might have, followed by a preoccupation with the idea that others (an ex-wife, for example) is envious of them. I always imagine that Jen is quietly obsessed with Al's ex-wife, because it would just be impossible for her to let go of her jealousy; that's why, even after all these years and despite the fact it was her and Al that had the affair, she cannot let the resentment go and is bitter. Does Al's ex-wife have other children in her new relationship? If so, I'm sure this is a big point of envy and resentment for her, also, and probably feeds in to her desperation for more children.

Other mental health problems, anxiety and depression are also all closely linked to narcissistic personality disorder.

I won't excuse Al's behavior by saying that Jen is the puppet-master. I don't believe he should be excused of responsibility like that. He's clearly a narcissist, also. However, I do think his behaviour towards Isla and his ex-wife would have been HEAVILY encouraged and supported, and driven by, Jen.
I couldn't agree more with this. So much of their relationship is based on lies and anger and they need those feelings to keep them going. Islas mum has two little boys, I think one is 3 and the other 1. So I can imagine jen and al were furious when she had her boys. I think someone mentioned on the other thread how awful jen behaved towards islas mum, the way she spoke and treated her was despicable but I cant help feeling al encourages this also. Al and jen are both lying, manipulative, attention seekers, and to have two people together who have those qualities is scary. They really do bring out the worst in each other. I can't even imagine how awfully they behaved towards isla and her mum!

Reactions: 6

You are so right! Yes his Xwife is happily married again with 2 more children .... Jen in the past has left horrendous voicemail messages and texts to her - I’m sure all boils down to her jealousy.
When Al first left and Isla was only weeks old Islas mum was handing over Isla for agreed contact and Jen held Al’s face and kissed him in front of her!!! How utterly vile. Imagine handing over your baby to the man who has been cheating and treating you like utter crap then his woman rubbing it in your face 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You are so right! Yes his Xwife is happily married again with 2 more children .... Jen in the past has left horrendous voicemail messages and texts to her - I’m sure all boils down to her jealousy.
When Al first left and Isla was only weeks old Islas mum was handing over Isla for agreed contact and Jen held Al’s face and kissed him in front of her!!! How utterly vile. Imagine handing over your baby to the man who has been cheating and treating you like utter crap then his woman rubbing it in your face 😡
That’s absolutely awful. 😔😠

Reactions: 2
God, if any of us doubted what a lie 'Saint Jen' is, this is proof. It's all just an act. What a nasty, vindictive woman.

Reactions: 2
That is absolutely horrendous. Who even thinks to do something like that??? I hope she is absolutely eaten up and destroyed by jealousy.... you know what they say Jen??? When a man marries the mistress he creates a.... a what? Oh it’s a vacancy, isn’t that right Jen?? Al has proved what a lowlife he is and you know it too.... he’s the type of man who has no problem leaving his WIFE and HIS DAUGHTER for someone else. He has absolutely no scruples and he will do it to you.... and you know it. And when he does, none of us will have an ounce of sympathy for you because you got what you deserved and you know it.

I can’t explain how angry this sanctimonious pair of disgusting low lifes has made me.

I don’t understand how Hannah has managed to keep quiet about them. She clearly has a lot of class and is putting her daughter and her needs first before her own. Because that is what any DECENT parent would do... Al is a bleeping disgrace. How do they sleep at night knowing what they have done??

I wouldn’t say knowing that your husband will definitely cheat on you (cos he’s done it at least twice before) helps Jen’s anxiety much. Sweet dreams!!!!! 😡😡😡

Absolute scum bags

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All their insta pals will still stand by them which says a lot for their morals too. I have always been shocked by their friendship with JK and Charlie from heart radio. I used to follow both of them and they seem nice people but then i cant help but doubt their poor judgement having friends and working with Al and Jen. Maybe people dont believe whats being said here, but shocking as it is its 100 percent true.

Reactions: 4
How disgusting. Makes me sick that al and jen play the victims when really this is what they're capable of. Jen pretends to be such a saint but she couldn't be further from that.
When your baby is only a few weeks old you are so overcome with emotions, which is natural. But imagine adding in the fact your husband has left you for another woman who hes been having an affair with throughout your whole pregnancy, and then having to hand your baby over to them. There are no words to describe how awful hannah must have felt at that time.
Al and jen took away those precious moments a mother and baby are meant to have at those early stages, they literally robbed those moments, all they thought about was themselves! How utterly selfish!!
I dont know how jen, as a mother, could have done that to hannah

Reactions: 1
How disgusting. Makes me sick that al and jen play the victims when really this is what they're capable of. Jen pretends to be such a saint but she couldn't be further from that.
When your baby is only a few weeks old you are so overcome with emotions, which is natural. But imagine adding in the fact your husband has left you for another woman who hes been having an affair with throughout your whole pregnancy, and then having to hand your baby over to them. There are no words to describe how awful hannah must have felt at that time.
Al and jen took away those precious moments a mother and baby are meant to have at those early stages, they literally robbed those moments, all they thought about was themselves! How utterly selfish!!
I dont know how jen, as a mother, could have done that to hannah
Simple...she is an absolute bitching bleep!

My ex-partner did exactly the same to me when I was pregnant with our son...... hands down the most painful time of my life then handing my little one over to them was very very hard..... BUT these 2 take first cunting prize posting smug as duck, manipulative bullshit that people lap up.
How Islas mum can remain so dignified incredible.

Yeah I think the thing about Dadsnet being in Jens name so he doesn’t have to pay As much child support is horrendous when you think about the sanctimonious stance he took in the many (now deleted) posts about his daughter. Won’t be shopping with not at the high street anymore that’s for sure!
exactly this! I think this is so despicable! Especially as he promotes the dads aren’t babysitters and equal parents and all that jazz. Fair enough - but step up and pay for your child. Could you imagine if Louie’s dad did that to them?! Disgusting behaviour.

No can you imagine... instead Louis dad pays for their mortgage meaning they are living there mortgage / rent free. He also pays for Louis private school fees too.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
My ex-partner did exactly the same to me when I was pregnant with our son...... hands down the most painful time of my life then handing my little one over to them was very very hard..... BUT these 2 take first cunting prize posting smug as duck, manipulative bullshit that people lap up.
How Islas mum can remain so dignified incredible.
I’m so sorry you had to go through that 😢

No can you imagine... instead Louis dad pays for their mortgage meaning they are living there mortgage / rent free. He also pays for Louis private school fees too.
I wonder what will happen when Louis moves out, and al and jen actually have to pay their way in the world!

Why am I surprised that they don’t pay their rent or mortgage 🙄 I should have seen that one coming. Wtf is all the chat about being broke and not able to afford stuff when they don’t even pay rent!!! Pathetic bastards 😡

To the friends of Hannah... feel free to say no obviously but can you give us a little insight in to her and Al’s relationship? Like how long they were married, how he told her he was leaving etc? Totally understandable if you don’t want to divulge but I just said I’d ask.

Edited to remove a paragraph that posted twice.

I wonder what will happen when Louis moves out, and al and jen actually have to pay their way in the world!
I‘m sure they’ve said they rent? I hope so anyway, I don’t want them being left with a house that Louis’ Dad paid for.

Why am I surprised that they don’t pay their rent or mortgage 🙄 I should have seen that one coming. Wtf is all the chat about being broke and not able to afford stuff when they don’t even pay rent!!! Pathetic bastards 😡

To the friends of Hannah... feel free to say no obviously but can you give us a little insight in to her and Al’s relationship? Like how long they were married, how he told her he was leaving etc? Totally understandable if you don’t want to divulge but I just said I’d ask.

Edited to remove a paragraph that posted twice.
Not friend of Hannah's but I have had a brief conversation with her and from what I saw on the last thread, they were childhood sweethearts. Met at secondary school, together for almost 8 years, married at 21 (I think) and isla came along in july 2011. Jen and al "officially" got together in august 2011 but we having the affair for the whole of Hannah's pregnancy.
I think it was also mentioned before he had an affair before jen.
Not a nice man

Not friend of Hannah's but I have had a brief conversation with her and from what I saw on the last thread, they were childhood sweethearts. Met at secondary school, together for almost 8 years, married at 21 (I think) and isla came along in july 2011. Jen and al "officially" got together in august 2011 but we having the affair for the whole of Hannah's pregnancy.
I think it was also mentioned before he had an affair before jen.
Not a nice man
I think it was 2012