Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Trolls had us in stitches yesterday"🙄 so us talking about your abandonment of your wife and daughter for your bit on the side is funny, or are you happy to ignore that and only take from this thread what suits you??
Al jen, just so you, the post on my last thread I made saying I would delete my account, and never comment on you two again, IF, you admit to your followers what you did and what your brand is built on, it still stands!
But I suppose you wont do that because you'll then lose a lot of support and you'll have no content if you dont have this thread!

Maybe Deirdre Barlow is her style icon 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry but I'm not having that! That's gone too far...what an insult to Deirdre, comparing her to that lying, cheating, manipulative woman that is Jen Ferguson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also, you can call us trolls all you want, but at least I’ve never cheated on my partner or slept with a married man with a pregnant wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not trolling!!!! It’s a joke!!! We are all allowed our opinions. They choose to share their ‘fake’ lives publicly so have to accept we will call them out for their pathetic lies.

Exactly what I thought! Haha.
I wonder if they will ever address it and be honest with their followers

Reactions: 2
Not trolling!!!! It’s a joke!!! We are all allowed our opinions. They choose to share their ‘fake’ lives publicly so have to accept we will call them out for their pathetic lies.

I wonder if they will ever address it and be honest with their followers
Quite simply; no. They just won’t. Their entire following is built on a lie. Up until a mere matter of hours ago I believed the sun shone out of their arse. I was so unbelievably naive 🙈. They won’t address it because they somehow have managed to convince themselves that what they did truly was not abhorrent. I want SO BADLY to message them and tell them what I think of them but I’m not one for contacting people on insta and they would most likely try to name and shame anyone that did that. But I would love to set up a profile and actually troll them for reals. But then they would just try to call me in all those disgusting poses they tried to call that other insta person in. I don’t think my stomach could manage it again 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Not reading here because it’s self harm... but continues to read here . So you wish to continue to keep reading things that hurt you but not address what you’ve done to hurt others? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Twisting the narrative to suit your needs is manipulation Jen 👋🏻
Like someone said previously, we should start just adding words and sentences (that ruins the perfect blended family image) into our conversations, (infidelity) so that they can’t keep using our posts (cheated on pregnant wife) for content. 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god. I’m 30. Do you think in 13 years’ time I will be THAT excited about a table? I thought al was quite fit when he first came out. Whoa

• Haha
Second thread on Al and Jen Ferguson! This title seemed the most popular although I had to alter it to fit! I hope I've set this thread up properly, first time doing it!
Just incase we have any new people coming to read/followers of al and jens who want to defend them, here is what we covered and exposed on the last thread!

1. Al and jen stated an affair while Al's first wife was pregnant with their daughter.

2. Al then left his wife when isla was 4 weeks old and moved in with jen.

3. Al refused to take responsibility and had islas mum pack all his stuff off and did the bare minimum for baby isla.

4. The pair started their affair while working together in the same school and it became a very big topic for the parents of that school and lots weren't happy with al and jen still being there.

5. Al has always claimed he was denied access to isla when really he didnt ask to have her stay over until she was 4, he had a court hearing say he could have her every Saturday when she was a baby but he said he didnt want that as he needed time with his new wife.

6. Al and jen have no removed all posts about isla as all of them were either a dig at her mum or about how jen is the best mum ever and isla is all she wants.

7. They both reference this thread many times a week but only take the parts which make them look like victims of abuse. But they have never to this day, spoke about their affair.

8. The dadsnet is mostly in Jens name to stop al from having to pay child support for isla.

9. When isla did come over, al would make her take off the clothes she was wearing that her mother put on her and made her wear the clothes he got her.

10. Isla sleeps on a mattress on the floor when she stays at al and jens.

11. When al would have Isla as a baby, he would keep her for longer than planned so he could interfere with isla and her mothers breast feeding schedule. So he could "prove" she didnt actually need breast milk. Even when she was a small baby.

12. Al makes out he left his job as a teacher to focus on the dads net however he was left before he was pushed out as he got caught many times working on his blog when he had a classroom full of children.

I think that just about covers it?

Btw we dont ever take the piss out of them for losing 7 babies on this thread. Nobody ever has on here but they will use it to their advantage and it is a cruel thing for us to discuss!
When it’s there in black and white, 8-10 disgust me so much. Vile

Yeah I think the thing about Dadsnet being in Jens name so he doesn’t have to pay As much child support is horrendous when you think about the sanctimonious stance he took in the many (now deleted) posts about his daughter. Won’t be shopping with not at the high street anymore that’s for sure!

As much as I think Al is a cheating letch I can’t help but think Jen is the puppet master behind everything and he’s just beaten down and goes along with it. I mean I still don’t like him but honestly imagine living with her constantly going on at you.
Like even when she’s eating her non food food and she’s trying to get him to eat it he’ll so no forcefully so many times and she just goes on and on. It’s like she’s never happy with anything till she gets her own way.

Quite simply; no. They just won’t. Their entire following is built on a lie. Up until a mere matter of hours ago I believed the sun shone out of their arse. I was so unbelievably naive 🙈. They won’t address it because they somehow have managed to convince themselves that what they did truly was not abhorrent. I want SO BADLY to message them and tell them what I think of them but I’m not one for contacting people on insta and they would most likely try to name and shame anyone that did that. But I would love to set up a profile and actually troll them for reals. But then they would just try to call me in all those disgusting poses they tried to call that other insta person in. I don’t think my stomach could manage it again 🤢🤢🤢
I completely understand how you feel! I would get so angry over the way those two behaved and acted like the victims and I so wanted to message but they will use it as content and it would be so unfair on you to be used that way when you know you're in the right! Anyway welcome to to thread, and well done for seeing them for who they truly are!

Like someone said previously, we should start just adding words and sentences (that ruins the perfect blended family image) into our conversations, (infidelity) so that they can’t keep using our posts (cheated on pregnant wife) for content. 😬😂
Hahha I love this idea😂😂, whenever we refer to them now we should do something like, al "the man who cheated on his pregnant wife" and jen "the woman who had an affair with a married man with a baby on the way"
Let's stop them using this thread for content!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why but I’ve woken up feeling full of anger at this pair of fuckers!!

Reactions: 1
There's no point contacting them directly. They're narcissists, through and through. They have such an inflated sense of their own self-importance, it's impossible for them to have any true awareness or understanding of the hurt they've caused.

That's why they can't stop reading here. They're obsessed. They can't cope with the fact there's a (large, and growing) group of people that aren't fooled or taken in by them. Unusually, I would say Jen is the biggest overt narcissist of the pair. The affair itself is typical of a narcissist; lack of empathy, sense of entitlement, envious of whatever others (a wife, for example) might have, followed by a preoccupation with the idea that others (an ex-wife, for example) is envious of them. I always imagine that Jen is quietly obsessed with Al's ex-wife, because it would just be impossible for her to let go of her jealousy; that's why, even after all these years and despite the fact it was her and Al that had the affair, she cannot let the resentment go and is bitter. Does Al's ex-wife have other children in her new relationship? If so, I'm sure this is a big point of envy and resentment for her, also, and probably feeds in to her desperation for more children.

Other mental health problems, anxiety and depression are also all closely linked to narcissistic personality disorder.

I won't excuse Al's behavior by saying that Jen is the puppet-master. I don't believe he should be excused of responsibility like that. He's clearly a narcissist, also. However, I do think his behaviour towards Isla and his ex-wife would have been HEAVILY encouraged and supported, and driven by, Jen.

• Heart