itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, ha ha ha, Jealous of her. Don't want to brag Mel, however think you would be more jealous of us.
I have never begged for anything in my life. Have a beautiful family and home.
Wish Sharon would come on here and bring her big pot of tea.

Reactions: 2
Thing is Melissa acts like she’s about it then runs to police. All she’s known for is abusing her partners. I was friends with her ex she was with when she first came on tiktok, she strangled her next to her new born baby this manipulating monster needs locking up. She’s soooo fake this big act she’s got going on for TikTok is mad she’s duck all like that in real life.
---
The comments I read were from the same person who knew a lot about how she treated her mum. She spent a night in the cells because the mum allegedly accused her of hitting her. Ms family have stopped her seeing her mum because she’s been bullying her for years apparently and it hasn’t been nice. There was also issues about money and bank statements. She doesn’t sound like a nice person at all. Anyone who bullies the elderly are the lowest of the low. She also has a history of blackmailing and bullying single mums not just L there have been others.
She nicked money from her mum for her weed and hit her when she didn’t give her it. She bullied her poor mum for years it’s so sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The way she goes on about her relationship with her mum, you would think she treated her like a queen. She's obviously trying to push the narrative she was a fantastic daughter.
I couldn't imagine laying a hand on my mother, what kind of a person does that? Bullying your own mum is the lowest.
I bet she caused her so much stress and agro, she should be ashamed of herself.

She’s been arrested loads of times for hitting her mum whenever u see her crying and she says it’s because of her mum it’s the guilt eating her up she was evil towards her mum the poor women was terrified of her. I can’t believe even after P posting the proof of her strangling her and everything people are still talking to her. What a bunch of arse licking freaks. Melissa’s nowt but a woman she fuckin stinks. N stop talking Jamaican aswel we don’t claim u 🤢
---
She’s very very weird towards kids I’ve heard some stories. She wants putting on a register dirty basterd

• Wow
Why the hell does she do that Jamaican accent. It really does my head in. And wow about the children. Don't know anything about that.

Reactions: 1
Her poor Mum 😢 that's so sad. I hope melissa doesn't sleep well at night knowing what she did to an elderly woman. Scary, and these arse lickers in her chat are crazy.
That Tracy better watch her back, she'll be taking her pension off her next.
I hope P hasn't started talking to melissa again, and she's happy to move on from the psychotic witch.
What happened to Dom? Did she disappear from the app?

Her poor Mum 😢 that's so sad. I hope melissa doesn't sleep well at night knowing what she did to an elderly woman. Scary, and these arse lickers in her chat are crazy.
That Tracy better watch her back, she'll be taking her pension off her next.
I hope P hasn't started talking to melissa again, and she's happy to move on from the psychotic witch.
What happened to Dom? Did she disappear from the app?
Not seen Dom in ages to be fair. I do hope she is OK. I liked Dom.

I liked Dom on her own, but whenever she was with Melissa on live she had a crappy attitude and would just copy whatever Melissa said.
On her own she was nice, but you could tell Melissa pulled the puppet strings.

I liked Dom on her own, but whenever she was with Melissa on live she had a crappy attitude and would just copy whatever Melissa said.
On her own she was nice, but you could tell Melissa pulled the puppet strings.
I didn't see them much together if I am honest. Poor Dom, I do hope she is OK?

She's just waffled on for 15 minutes about how clean and tidy she is. If she visits your "yard" and it's messy, she'll tell ya what she thinks, she can't stand clutter and mess/dirt.
Is she taking the piss? I'd never seen such a messy/dirty home than hers. That bedroom of hers, was disgusting. It looked like it was used by squatters.
She's gonna do a "haul" of vinted clothes when she gets more cash 😆 🤣 😂 who the duck cares about her mckenzie stash, jesus christ.

• Haha
She's just waffled on for 15 minutes about how clean and tidy she is. If she visits your "yard" and it's messy, she'll tell ya what she thinks, she can't stand clutter and mess/dirt.
Is she taking the piss? I'd never seen such a messy/dirty home than hers. That bedroom of hers, was disgusting. It looked like it was used by squatters.
She's gonna do a "haul" of vinted clothes when she gets more cash 😆 🤣 😂 who the duck cares about her mckenzie stash, jesus christ.
Is she taking piss 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 her bedroom at her mums was disgusting she used to draw on her walls n lot like a 5 year old she’s never seen clean 😂😂😂😂😩🤢

• Haha
That Julie Anne, she's a 2 faced knob ain't she? She had the most to say about Mel when she was sat in Ps live, and Sharon's. Never known friendships so false, I give them 2 weeks before they all hate each other again! 😆

That Julie Anne, she's a 2 faced knob ain't she? She had the most to say about Mel when she was sat in Ps live, and Sharon's. Never known friendships so false, I give them 2 weeks before they all hate each other again! 😆
Yes your right. Was shocked to see that.

To be fair, not hard to hate Mel. I just can’t get over she’s near the same age as me! I could not imagine being washed up, dusty and unwanted. Not even the family she has left have any desire to be around her. She spits venom. TikTok has so much to answer for making people like this have a platform. Can’t wait til it all comes crashing down and seeing them down the old job centre job hunting while reminiscing on the days they preyed and took advantage of vulnerable people.

The nutter is back with her rants, this time it's aimed at Brogan and her girlfriend.
She keeps going on that Brogans girlfriend is fat....ermm pot calling kettle black there love, didn't you used to be a right fatty?
That Julie Anne came on saying why they talking behind your back and not to your face? PAH HA HA HA she's the biggest one for that.
Dirty dutton striking again 😆 🤣 😂 she just breeds drama and violence. She's a complete nut job this one.

• Haha
Mel’s family don’t want to know Mel because she robbed her mums benefits to fund her weed habit. She was also abusive to her mum and her own cctv was used against her as evidence when social services removed her mum from her care. She then wasn’t allowed to see her mum for 8 weeks because her family wouldn’t allow it. Mel wasn’t even allowed to the wake but P was so what does that tell you. Not one of her family have bothered to help her while she has been homeless because she is not a nice person. You only get 1 mum in life and she abused hers while she was here

• Wow
How messed up do you have to be to abuse your own Mum? That's sick in the head.
She goes in about her Mum and Dad like she was the best daughter in the world. I'm sure her Dad would have been so proud how she robbed and beat up her own Mum.
Did you see her showing photos of some girl she claims she's slept with? Classy ain't she? I can't believe at her age, she acts like she does. It's the biggest ick I've ever come across.
Going on yesterday about how people tell her she's good looking...seriously? Folk need to be going to specsavers. I'm not a lesbian, but if I was, I wouldn't go near that thing. The awful accents she puts on, the frizzy balding hair, the big nose, the masculine face, the eyebrows (say no more) the personality.
I can't think of anything nice about her.

Mel’s family don’t want to know Mel because she robbed her mums benefits to fund her weed habit. She was also abusive to her mum and her own cctv was used against her as evidence when social services removed her mum from her care. She then wasn’t allowed to see her mum for 8 weeks because her family wouldn’t allow it. Mel wasn’t even allowed to the wake but P was so what does that tell you. Not one of her family have bothered to help her while she has been homeless because she is not a nice person. You only get 1 mum in life and she abused hers while she was here
I don’t even know why I’m shocked. She is evil to the core and will drag anyone down with her she can!! I hope she has a life time off loneliness, she deserves nothing and no one. The way she talks about her mom you’d never guess she abused and stole from her would you!! No wonder none of her family want to know her id give her a kicking if she was my family member. Horrible nasty bleep

How messed up do you have to be to abuse your own Mum? That's sick in the head.
She goes in about her Mum and Dad like she was the best daughter in the world. I'm sure her Dad would have been so proud how she robbed and beat up her own Mum.
Did you see her showing photos of some girl she claims she's slept with? Classy ain't she? I can't believe at her age, she acts like she does. It's the biggest ick I've ever come across.
Going on yesterday about how people tell her she's good looking...seriously? Folk need to be going to specsavers. I'm not a lesbian, but if I was, I wouldn't go near that thing. The awful accents she puts on, the frizzy balding hair, the big nose, the masculine face, the eyebrows (say no more) the personality.
I can't think of anything nice about her.
Awww that's so horrible. Her poor mum.

This witch is really on live talking about brogen and she said you have to handle her differently and with care which her gf doesn’t and she does. Lmao like u handled p with care? Dom? YOUR OWN MOTHEE! You are a fuckin woman Mel talking about Bridgens new gf tasting her juices, vileeee